- 1 How do I use the Sony IC Recorder?
- 2 What is VOR on Sony recorder?
- 3 How do I reset my Sony IC Recorder?
- 4 How do I transfer voice recordings from my Sony IC Recorder?
- 5 What does IC recorder mean?
- 6 How do I set the date and time on my Sony IC Recorder?
- 7 Why does my Sony IC Recorder says memory full?
- 8 How do I delete files from my Sony IC Recorder?
- 9 How do I transfer recordings from Sony IC to computer?
- 10 How do I transfer a voice recording to my computer?
- 11 How do I connect my Sony voice recorder to my computer?
How do I use the Sony IC Recorder?
Slide the HOLD – POWER button to the right and the recorder will turn on. Turning the Recorder OFF: Slide and hold the HOLD – POWER button to the right until the recorder screen reads “Power Off”.
What is VOR on Sony recorder?
Starting to record automatically in response to sound – the VOR function. You can set the VOR (Voice Operated Recording) function to “ON,” to make the IC recorder start recording when the IC recorder detects sound, and pause when no sound is heard, eliminating recording during soundless periods.
How do I reset my Sony IC Recorder?
- While recording or playback is on standby, select “ Settings” — “Common Settings” — “Reset/Format” — “Reset All Settings” from the HOME menu, and then press . …
- Press or to select “Yes,” and then press . …
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.
How do I transfer voice recordings from my Sony IC Recorder?
on your IC recorder. Connect the other end of the cable into the Microphone jack on your computer.
Transfer Recording from an Integrated Chip (IC) Recorder with No USB Port to Your Computer
- Open the QuickTime Player app.
- Select File.
- Select New Audio Recording.
- On the Audio Recording window, Tap on the record button.
29 мар. 2019 г.
What does IC recorder mean?
Two questions. First, what does the «IC» in IC recorder stand for. This is a machine which I would refer to as a digital voice recorder, though it is marketed by sony, olympus, and panasonic as an «IC recorder».
How do I set the date and time on my Sony IC Recorder?
On the IC Recorder, press the MENU button to enter menu mode . In menu mode , move the SELECT [FIG. 1] lever up or down until SET DATE is selected on the display.
Why does my Sony IC Recorder says memory full?
When the MEMORY FULL error displays on the IC recorder, then there is insufficient space left in the memory for recording. It will be necessary to erase some of the previous messages before you will be able to continue recording. … Erasing messages will permanently delete the message from the recorder.
How do I delete files from my Sony IC Recorder?
Erasing a file
- Slide the HOLD・POWER ON/OFF switch in the direction of “POWER ON/OFF” to turn on the IC recorder, or towards the center to release the IC recorder from the HOLD status. …
- Select the file you want to erase when the IC recorder is in the stop or playback mode.
- Press ERASE. …
- Press or to select “Execute.”
- Press .
How do I transfer recordings from Sony IC to computer?
Copying files from the IC recorder to your computer
- Connect the IC recorder to your computer.
- Copy files or folders you want to transfer to your computer. Drag and drop the files or folders you want to copy from “IC RECORDER” or “MEMORY CARD” to the local disk on your computer.
- Disconnect the IC recorder from your computer.
How do I transfer a voice recording to my computer?
How to Transfer Sound From a Voice Recorder to the Computer
- Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the side of the voice recorder. …
- Connect the opposite end of the USB cable to one of the USB ports on the computer system.
- Power on the voice recorder. …
- Click «Start» and «Computer» (or «My Computer»), and then double-click the removable device icon.
How do I connect my Sony voice recorder to my computer?
To exchange files between the IC recorder and your computer, connect the IC recorder to your computer. Connect the (USB) connector of the IC recorder with the USB port of your running computer with the supplied USB connecting cable ( ) inserted into the connectors securely until each plug stops to the end.