- 1 How do I exit setup utility?
- 2 How do I fix the aptio setup utility problem?
- 3 How do you fix no media present?
- 4 How do I close an aptio setup utility in Windows 10 Acer?
- 5 How do I fix InsydeH20 setup utility?
- 6 Can’t exit BIOS screen?
- 7 How do I fix reboot and select proper boot device?
- 8 How do I start aptio setup utility in Safe Mode?
- 9 How do I change BIOS settings?
- 10 How do I boot into BIOS?
- 11 What does checking media fail mean?
- 12 How do you get into the BIOS in Windows 10?
- 13 How do I close Acer setup utility?
- 14 How do I exit aptio setup utility on Samsung?
How do I exit setup utility?
Exit BIOS Setup Utility
- Navigate to the top-level Save & Exit menu.
- Use the up and down arrows to select the exit action you want.
- To select the option, press the Enter key. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- To exit the BIOS Setup Utility, select OK in the confirmation dialog box.
How do I fix the aptio setup utility problem?
If you’re not sure how to reset BIOS settings, follow the instructions below:
- Restart your PC.
- The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.
- Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.
- Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.
- Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.
6 мар. 2019 г.
How do you fix no media present?
There are three main things to try during the troubleshooting process to ensure the machine is booting from your disk and not from the network if you are receiving a checking media presence error: Enable your boot device. Disable Wake on LAN in the BIOS. Update the BIOS.
How do I close an aptio setup utility in Windows 10 Acer?
To help you resolve this, you can follow the steps below:
- On Aptio Setup Utility, select Boot menu.
- Choose Launch CSM and choose Enable.
- Choose Security Menu and disable Secure Boot Control.
- Save and Exit. …
- Hold down the power button until the device completely shutdown.
- Turn on the computer and press F9 continuously.
12 мар. 2018 г.
How do I fix InsydeH20 setup utility?
- Start the machine and hit F2 to get to BIOS.
- Disable secure boot in the boot options screen.
- Enable the load legacy option ROM.
- Keep the boot list option set to UEFI.
- Press F10 to save and exit.
- Shut down the machine and start it again with the USB device attached.
9 мар. 2013 г.
Can’t exit BIOS screen?
If you can’t exit BIOS on your PC, the issue is most likely caused by your BIOS settings. … Enter BIOS, go to Security Options and disable Secure Boot. Now save changes and restart your PC. Enter BIOS again and this time go to Boot section.
How do I fix reboot and select proper boot device?
Fixing “Reboot and select proper Boot Device” on Windows
- Restart your computer.
- Press the necessary key to open BIOS menu. This key depends on your computer manufacturer and computer model. …
- Go to the Boot tab.
- Change the boot order and list your computer’s HDD first. …
- Save the settings.
- Restart your computer.
How do I start aptio setup utility in Safe Mode?
a. Press the «F4» key to Enable «Safe Mode». (The computer will then start in «Safe Mode» with a minimal set of drivers and services.)
How do I change BIOS settings?
How to Configure the BIOS Using the BIOS Setup Utility
- Enter the BIOS Setup Utility by pressing the F2 key while the system is performing the power-on self-test (POST). …
- Use the following keyboard keys to navigate the BIOS Setup Utility: …
- Navigate to the item to be modified. …
- Press Enter to select the item. …
- Use the up or down arrow keys or the + or – keys to change a field.
How do I boot into BIOS?
To access your BIOS, you’ll need to press a key during the boot-up process. This key is often displayed during the boot process with a message “Press F2 to access BIOS”, “Press <DEL> to enter setup”, or something similar. Common keys you may need to press include Delete, F1, F2, and Escape.
What does checking media fail mean?
As mentioned the above, the issue of checking media fail may be caused by the incorrect boot order. So, in order to solve this problem, you need to change the boot order first. … Use the arrow key on the keyboard to move to the Boot tab. 5. Then select the UEFI boot option.
How do you get into the BIOS in Windows 10?
In order to access BIOS on a Windows PC, you must press your BIOS key set by your manufacturer which could be F10, F2, F12, F1, or DEL. If your PC goes through its power on self-test startup too quickly, you can also enter BIOS through Windows 10’s advanced start menu recovery settings.
How do I close Acer setup utility?
Press Esc while you are in any of the menu options to go to the Exit menu. In any menu, you can load default settings by pressing F9. You can also press F10 to save any changes made and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
How do I exit aptio setup utility on Samsung?
Try the following and see if it resolves the problem.
- In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the «boot» menu and then select «Launch CSM» and change it to «enable».
- Next select the «Security» menu and then select «secure Boot Control» and change to «disable».
- Now select «Save & Exit» and press «yes».