To enable or disable the Discord game overlay for specific games, open the Settings menu and select the “Game Activity” tab. Click on the monitor icon on the right of a game to turn the overlay on or off.
- 1 How do I activate discord overlay?
- 2 How do I enable discord overlay in Valorant?
- 3 How do I get discord overlay on my desktop?
- 4 How do I change my discord overlay?
- 5 Why is there no overlay option in discord?
- 6 What is overlay in discord?
- 7 What is the hotkey for discord overlay?
- 8 What is overlay?
- 9 How do I overlay discord on my phone?
- 10 How do I get discord overlay on Chrome?
How do I activate discord overlay?
Navigate to User Settings > Keybinds & select Activate Overlay Chat to set your keybind. An ingame preview mode has been added as well so you’re able to get it just right! Adjusting the widget automatically puts you in preview mode. This will give you an idea of what that’ll look like when you’re gaming.
How do I enable discord overlay in Valorant?
Fix 1: Check if you enabled in-game overlay in Discord
- Click the gear button to open User Settings.
- On the left panel, click Overlay. Make sure you turned on the toggle next to Enable in-game overlay.
- On the left panel, click Games. Make sure you turn on the in-game overlay feature for the game you’re playing.
How do I get discord overlay on my desktop?
To link the overlay with Discord
Go to the «Game Activity» settings, and click the «Add it!» blue text. You should now see this big green banner, but make sure click the monitor icon on the right to Toggle ON the overlay for the program. Once that is turned on, click the settings close button.
How do I change my discord overlay?
To configure the overlay, you need to go into Discord’s settings by clicking the cogwheel icon in the bottom-left corner of the app. Once in the settings, switch to the “Overlay” tab. Here you can configure the appearance of the overlay.
Why is there no overlay option in discord?
The In-Game Overlay option is not enabled: You may not have configured the settings properly. Some games need to be added to the Discord game list, and you’ll also have to turn on the overlay option. … Antivirus program interference: Your security program may have flagged Discord or its overlay feature as suspicious.
What is overlay in discord?
The Discord in-game overlay enables you to use Discord voice and text channels without having to leave the game (while running the Discord app).
What is the hotkey for discord overlay?
If you want to access the overlay while you are playing a game and without having to minimize the game window, then you can use the overlay lock button. The shortcut default is Shift + ` and can be accessed anytime as long as Discord is open.
What is overlay?
verb (used with object), o·ver·laid, o·ver·lay·ing. to lay or place (one thing) over or upon another. to cover, overspread, or surmount with something. to finish with a layer or applied decoration of something: wood richly overlaid with gold. Printing. to put an overlay upon.
How do I overlay discord on my phone?
You can enable the Mobile Voice Overlay by going into Settings -> Voice & Video -> and you should see a «Enable Mobile Voice Overlay» toggle. When you enable the toggle, you’ll be taken to the Android System permissions to allow Discord to «draw on top».
How do I get discord overlay on Chrome?
To enable Discord’s overlay, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the User Settings menu (gear icon in the lower-left corner of the screen).
- Under the App Settings section, click the Overlay tab, and then toggle on to Enable In-Game Overlay.
14 июн. 2020 г.