- 1 How do I edit my homepage on WordPress?
- 2 How do I edit my homepage?
- 3 Where is the home page in WordPress?
- 4 How do I add content to my WordPress homepage?
- 5 Can you hide a page in WordPress?
- 6 How do I hide a post from my page?
- 7 How do I create a hidden page in WordPress?
- 8 How do set Google as my homepage?
- 9 How do I change the background on my Google homepage?
- 10 How do I make a website a homepage?
- 11 What is a posts page in WordPress?
How do I edit my homepage on WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
How do I edit my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under «Appearance,» turn on Show Home button.
- Below «Show Home button,» choose to use the New Tab page or a custom page.
Where is the home page in WordPress?
To change your WordPress home page start by opening up your WordPress dashboard and going to Settings > Reading. Select the Reading tab to open up several settings for your homepage. Find the Your Homepage Displays section to see what exactly your website is currently showing on the homepage.
How do I add content to my WordPress homepage?
Simply go to Theme oPtions> Home Layout, and make sure that “Page Content” is enabled. Then navigate to the edit screen for your home page, and add the text. where you’ve placed Page Content in home layout is where you will see the text.
Can you hide a page in WordPress?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
How do I hide a post from my page?
Hiding a Post
- Open your Facebook page. Hover the mouse over the post to make the pencil icon appear in the top right corner.
- Click the pencil icon to make a drop-down menu appear.
- Click the «Hide from Timeline» option to hide the post.
Step #3 – Hide Your Content from On-site WordPress Searches
- Next, scroll down until you see an option that says “Search Exclude.”
- Click on that box and check the box to exclude that page from all on-site search results.
- And that’s it!
8 февр. 2019 г.
How do set Google as my homepage?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under «Home page,» enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I change the background on my Google homepage?
Adding/changing the Google homepage background image
- Sign in to your Google Account in the top right corner of the Google homepage.
- Click Change background image at the bottom of the Google homepage.
- Choose where to select your background image (Public gallery, from your computer, your Picasa Web photos, your recent picks, no background)
How do I make a website a homepage?
Here’s a handy checklist of things to include on your own homepage to improve it and boost conversions.
- Write a strong and clear headline. …
- Don’t confuse your users. …
- Add a direct and big CTA button for the offer. …
- Use contrasting colors. …
- Keep the offer above the fold.
22 авг. 2018 г.
What is a posts page in WordPress?
Posts are essentially regular, yet time-specific pieces of content (such as news items). They’re what you use to ensure your WordPress site is fresh, relevant, and interesting. By default, posts are listed in reverse chronological order on your home page (though this can be changed).