- 1 How do I edit Google family group?
- 2 How do I delete a family group on YouTube?
- 3 How do I add people to my family group on YouTube?
- 4 How does the YouTube family plan work?
- 5 How do I manage my Google family?
- 6 What happens if I delete family group on family link?
- 7 How much is a YouTube family plan?
- 8 Can I share YouTube TV with family in another state?
- 9 Can I share my YouTube TV with family?
- 10 How do I share music with family on YouTube?
- 11 Can I add someone to my YouTube premium account?
- 12 Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
- 13 What is included in YouTube premium family?
- 14 Are YouTube subscriptions worth it?
- 15 Does it cost to use YouTube?
How do I edit Google family group?
Keeps their Google Account and any content on their device purchased with the family payment method.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google One .
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family. Manage family group.
- Tap the family member you want to remove. Remove member.
How do I delete a family group on YouTube?
Delete a family group
- Sign in to YouTube TV.
- Select your profile picture Settings Family sharing .
- Next to “Family Sharing” , select Manage and you will be redirected to families.google.com.
- In the top left corner, select Menu .
- Select Delete your family group.
- Enter your password, then select Confirm.
How do I add people to my family group on YouTube?
Add family members
- Sign in to the Google Account associated with your YouTube paid membership.
- In the YouTube app, tap on your profile picture. Paid memberships.
- Tap Edit next to Family sharing settings.
- Tap Invite family members.
- Enter the email address or phone number of the person you want to invite.
- Select Send.
How does the YouTube family plan work?
A YouTube family plan allows you to share your YouTube paid membership with up to 5 family members who live in the same household (residential address). … You can invite family members to the group to share your YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or YouTube TV membership with them.
How do I manage my Google family?
Edit your child’s Google Account info
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the «Settings» card, tap Manage settings. Account info.
- In the top right, tap Edit .
- Make changes to your child’s account.
- In the top right, tap Save.
Delete your family group
Important: Once you delete a family group, you can’t restore it. … If your family members run out of storage, their files stay safe but they can’t store new things. Learn what happens when they run out of space.
How much is a YouTube family plan?
Family • 1-month free trial • Then $17.99/month • Add up to 5 family members (ages 13+) in your household. Student • 1-month free trial • Then $6.99/month Eligible students only. Annual verification required.
Accessing YouTube TV when away from home area
Again, YouTube TV doesn’t prohibit the use, so subscribers will find they are able to access the service when traveling, at a second home, or even if they’ve shared the login details with someone else.
Create & manage a shared YouTube TV membership, or family group
- If you’ve purchased a YouTube TV membership, you can create a family group to share your membership with up to 5 people at no extra cost. …
- As the family manager, you can invite family members (13 or older) to join your family group.
Add a family member:
- Sign in to the Google Account associated with your YouTube Premium or Music Premium membership.
- Visit youtube.com/paid_memberships on a web browser.
- Select Manage membership .
- Click Edit next to Family sharing settings.
- Select Invite family member.
Can I add someone to my YouTube premium account?
To add a new household member, go to your paid memberships page, click the action overflow button next to YouTube Premium and select Family sharing settings. You can also go straight to families.google.com. Click on the plus sign to add a family member.
Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
‘: You can connect up to 3 devices to your subscription at once — here’s how that compares to other streaming services. You can connect up to three devices to your YouTube TV subscription at the same time. If you are watching YouTube TV on your phone and TV simultaneously, it counts as two devices in use.
What is included in YouTube premium family?
Get premium access to YouTube’s new music streaming service for up to 6 family members. With the YouTube Music Premium family plan all members can enjoy their music ad-free, offline, and while their screens are locked. Enjoy no ads, downloads and background play on YouTube and the YouTube Music app.
Are YouTube subscriptions worth it?
Is YouTube Premium worth it for you? If you are looking for a Netflix or Hulu substitute, the answer is no. However, if you want a more than decent music streaming service and a better viewing experience on YouTube, you can’t go wrong with YouTube Premium.
Does it cost to use YouTube?
The world’s biggest video site is 100 percent free. Some people — including the ones who run YouTube — think you may want to pay for some of it.