- 1 How do I disable the volume button?
- 2 How do I disable hardware buttons on Android?
- 3 How do I lock the volume buttons on my Iphone?
- 4 Where is the mute button on my computer keyboard?
- 5 How do I disable the volume buttons on my keyboard?
- 6 Why does my phone keep turning the volume down by itself?
- 7 How do I turn off the volume warning on Android?
- 8 Can you disable the Back button in Android?
- 9 Is there any app which needs password to switch off phone?
- 10 How do I turn off Apple volume control?
- 11 Can I lock the volume on my phone?
- 12 Why does my iPhone keep lowering the volume?
- 13 How do I unmute my monitor?
- 14 How do I turn the sound up on my computer?
- 15 How do I turn the sound on my computer?
Navigate to Policies. From Kiosk Lockdown > Android Kiosk Lockdown > select either Single App/Multi-app kiosk mode. Go to Peripheral Settings > Hardware/software buttons. Disable Volume button – This option disables the user from changing the volume of the device.
Steps to disable physical keys or hardware buttons on Android devices:
- Access SureLock Settings by tapping on SureLock Home Screen 5 times and using the secret passcode.
- Tap SureLock Settings.
- Next, click Disable Hardware Keys.
- On the Disable Hardware Keys prompt, select the desired keys and click on OK.
6 авг. 2020 г.
There is no method to lock them, however you do have the option to turn off the volume buttons if you like in Settings. Go to Settings>Sounds, and turn off the option to change with Buttons.
Pressing «CTRL+SHIFT+M» will activate the «Mute Volume» shortcut and will mute your system volume. Pressing «CTRL+SHIFT+U» will activate the «Unmute Volume» shortcut and will unmute your system volume.
In the OP you asked how to disable the volume icon. Open Settings > Personalization > Taskbar. At the bottom you will see a heading Notification Area click on «Turn system icons ON — OFF, turn the volume OFF.
Why does my phone keep turning the volume down by itself?
Your volume will automatically turn down sometimes because of Android’s protections against too loud of a volume. Not all Android devices have this protection, because manufacturers are free to remove the programming from the version of Android they provide on their devices.
How do I turn off the volume warning on Android?
For the first action, go to Task –> Wait and have it wait for 30 seconds. This accounts for the “30 second after boot” rule used in Android to set the safe volume state. Next, create a new Action and go to Plugin –> AutoTools –> Secure Settings.
In Android we can change the default behaviour of the any activity like keypress, back button press, swap left swap right, to do Disable Back Press we need to override default functionality of onBackPressed() or onKeyDown() method in Activity class.
Is there any app which needs password to switch off phone?
I just installed «Smart Locksreen Protector» app, and it works like a charm, disabling the power menu all together. I have a metal bumper on my phone. It requires a micro screwdriver to remove! I could make it even more secure by replacing the micro Phillips screws with some rare screws.
How do I turn off Apple volume control?
- Go to Settings .
- Tap Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (on other iPhone models).
- Turn off Change with Buttons.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
Can I lock the volume on my phone?
To lock the levels, tap the three-dot More options menu on the screen and choose Media Volume Limiter. … If your version of Android does not come with volume-limit controls in the settings, you can find apps in the Google Play store to lock the sound levels. These include Volume Limiter (Limit & Lock) and Limit Volume.
Why does my iPhone keep lowering the volume?
This setting is called Attention Aware Features. iPhone X and later models include TrueDepth cameras. … When this feature is enabled, your iPhone will lower the volume of alerts if you are looking at your iPhone. On your device, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode and see if Attention Aware Features is enabled or now.
How do I unmute my monitor?
Simply click the speaker button to expand the volume panel. Next, click the speaker icon to the left of the slider to unmute.
How do I turn the sound up on my computer?
The Built-in Windows Solution
- Open your Control Panel.
- Select “Sound” under Hardware and Sound.
- Select your speakers, then click Properties.
- Select the Enhancements tab.
- Check Loudness Equalization.
- Click Apply.
8 авг. 2020 г.
How do I turn the sound on my computer?
Right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and choose Playback Devices to see other sound settings. On the Playback tab, make sure you have the correct audio device set as the default device. If not, select it and click Set Default.