- 1 How do I uninstall Metro apps on Windows 10?
- 2 How do I change the UI in Windows 10?
- 3 How do I change the user interface in Windows?
- 4 How do I disable default settings in Windows 10?
- 5 What Windows apps can I uninstall?
- 6 How do I remove unwanted apps in Windows 10?
- 7 How do I change Windows appearance for best performance?
- 8 How do I switch back to classic view in Windows 10?
- 9 How can I customize my laptop?
- 10 How can I change my Windows language?
- 11 How do I change the default language in Windows 10?
- 12 How do I change the Windows language?
- 13 Which Windows 10 services can I disable?
- 14 Which Windows 10 features can I turn off?
- 15 Should I let Microsoft use my location?
How do I uninstall Metro apps on Windows 10?
So, to see if you can uninstall the apps you want the regular way, just right-click the Start button, then click “Apps and Features”, scroll down in the list to find the app you want to remove, click it then click “Uninstall” (if this options is greyed out, then read on for how to remove apps using Powershell).
How do I change the UI in Windows 10?
How to change themes on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click on Themes.
- Click the Get more themes in the Microsoft Store option. Source: Windows Central.
- Select the theme you want.
- Click the Get button. …
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the newly added theme to apply it from the «Themes» page.
How do I change the user interface in Windows?
Change System UI Language in Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Change your display language (ex: «English (United States)») to what you want to copy as the system UI language. ( …
- Change your input language (ex: «English (United States) — US») to what you want to copy as the system UI language. (
23 сент. 2020 г.
How do I disable default settings in Windows 10?
To turn it off, click on the Cortana icon in the taskbar, followed by the notebook icon on the left hand side of the pop-up panel. Click on Settings, this should present you with the first option which says, ‘Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more’, you can slide that to Off.
What Windows apps can I uninstall?
Now, let’s look at what apps you should uninstall from Windows—remove any of the below if they’re on your system!
- CCleaner. …
- Crappy PC Cleaners. …
- uTorrent. …
- Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Player. …
- Java. …
- Microsoft Silverlight. …
- All Toolbars and Junk Browser Extensions.
3 мар. 2021 г.
How do I remove unwanted apps in Windows 10?
You can uninstall a program from the Windows 10 Start menu. Click the Start button and look for a program you wish to remove, either in the All Apps list on the left or in the tiled section on the right. Right-click the program. If it can be removed this way, you’ll see an option for Uninstall in the pop-up menu.
How do I change Windows appearance for best performance?
To adjust all visual effects for best performance:
- Open Performance Information and Tools by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. …
- Click Adjust visual effects . …
- Click the Visual Effects tab, click Adjust for best performance, and then click OK. (
How do I switch back to classic view in Windows 10?
How do I switch back to the classic view in Windows 10?
- Download and install Classic Shell.
- Click on the Start button and search for classic shell.
- Open the topmost result of your search.
- Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style.
- Hit the OK button.
24 июл. 2020 г.
How can I customize my laptop?
Here are a few things you can do to personalize your PC.
- Change your themes. The most obvious way to personalize Windows 10 is by changing your background and lock screen images. …
- Use dark mode. …
- Virtual desktops. …
- App snapping. …
- Reorganize your Start Menu. …
- Change color themes. …
- Disable notifications.
24 авг. 2018 г.
How can I change my Windows language?
How to change the language globally on your PC
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
- Click Time & language.
- Click Region & language.
- Under Languages, click Add a language.
- Click the language you want to add, and select the specific variation if applicable.
19 сент. 2017 г.
How do I change the default language in Windows 10?
The display language you select changes the default language used by Windows features like Settings and File Explorer.
- Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.
How do I change the Windows language?
You cannot change the language of the windows installer. You need to download an English version of Windows 10 ISO. You can download it from Microsoft by using the media creation tool which can be found here. Download and run the tool.
Which Windows 10 services can I disable?
What Services to Disable in Windows 10 for Performance & Better Gaming
- Windows Defender & Firewall.
- Windows Mobile Hotspot Service.
- Bluetooth Support Service.
- Print Spooler.
- Remote Desktop Configuration and Remote Desktop Services.
- Windows Insider Service.
- Secondary Logon.
Which Windows 10 features can I turn off?
Unnecessary Features You Can Turn Off In Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 11. …
- Legacy Components – DirectPlay. …
- Media Features – Windows Media Player. …
- Microsoft Print to PDF. …
- Internet Printing Client. …
- Windows Fax and Scan. …
- Remote Differential Compression API Support. …
- Windows PowerShell 2.0.
27 апр. 2020 г.
Should I let Microsoft use my location?
If you’re at all concerned about the privacy of your data, you don’t want to leave the default settings in place on your devices—and that includes anything that runs Windows 10. … If you let it, Microsoft will monitor the websites you browse and the apps you use in order to personalize your Windows experience.