- 1 How do I delete one of my mobile accounts?
- 2 How do I delete one email account from my phone?
- 3 How do I delete a connected account?
- 4 How do I delete a profile on Android?
- 5 How do I delete a Gmail account off my phone?
- 6 How do I unlink a Gmail account?
- 7 What happens if I delete Exchange account?
- 8 How do I delete a mail account from iPhone without delete button?
- 9 How do I delete my bank account from stripe?
- 10 How do I remove a linked Google account from my home?
- 11 Why are my two Gmail accounts linked?
- 12 How do I delete my Google account from another phone?
- 13 How do I delete device policy?
- 14 How do I remove a work account from my phone?
How do I delete one of my mobile accounts?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see «Accounts,» tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I delete one email account from my phone?
How to Remove an Email Account from Most Android Devices
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. • …
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
12 сент. 2014 г.
How do I delete a connected account?
How to remove a connected account
- Select Settings. …
- Under Manage your connected accounts, move the cursor over the account you want to remove and then select Delete .
- Select Save.
- After you remove the account from Outlook.com, you can delete email messages from the connected account.
How do I delete a profile on Android?
To delete your work profile:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Remove work profile.
- Tap Delete to confirm the removal of all apps and data within your work profile.
- Ensure that the policy app («Device Policy») is uninstalled and not present on your device.
How do I delete a Gmail account off my phone?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings. …
- Tap on «Accounts» (it may also be listed as «Users and Accounts,» depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete. …
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click «Remove Account.»
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the «Linked Account» section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
What happens if I delete Exchange account?
Delete mailboxes. When you delete a mailbox, the mailbox is disconnected from the associated user account, and the account is removed from Active Directory. The disconnected mailbox is hidden and marked for removal.
Want to Disable an Email Account From Your iPhone Instead of Deleting?
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts (or Settings > Mail for older iOS)
- Tap on an email account.
- Toggle the Mail button off instead.
- If needed, Tap Done (for older iOS versions only)
5 янв. 2019 г.
How do I delete my bank account from stripe?
Close a Stripe account : Stripe: Help & Support. The owner of the account can close the account in the dashboard by navigating to Settings > Account information. Once you are on the ‘Account information’ page, scroll to the bottom and click on ‘Close account…’.
Method 1: Remove Additional Linked Accounts
- Step 1: Open the Google Home app on your phone. …
- Step 2: Tap on Assistant settings.
- Step 3: Go to the Assistant tab. …
- Step 4: Tap on Linked accounts. …
- Pro Tip: In your Google Home settings, tap on Remove Voice Match and select the person that you want to remove.
30 авг. 2020 г.
It’s probably either: Settings->Forwarding. Settings->Accounts->Check mail from other accounts.
How do I delete my Google account from another phone?
Remove an account from an Android device
- On the device, tap Settings. Accounts.
- Under Work, tap the account you want to remove.
- Tap More. Remove account.
- Tap OK to confirm.
How do I delete device policy?
Alternatively, you can deactivate the Google Apps Device Policy app and then uninstall or disable it:
- On your Android device, go to Settings. Security.
- Tap one of the following: …
- Uncheck .
- Tap Deactivate.
- Tap OK.
- Depending on your device, go to one of the following: …
- Tap .
- Tap Uninstall or Disable and then OK to remove it.
How do I remove a work account from my phone?
Go to the Admin Panel from the left navigation. Click Settings. Click Delete this Workplace.
Note: If you delete an employee’s Workplace account:
- Your coworkers won’t be able to see the account on Workplace.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete all of the things the person has posted to be deleted.