Go to the Library tab and tap History. Remove a video: Tap More next to the video details and select Remove from Watch History.
- 1 Can you clear my watch history?
- 2 How do I delete my activity history?
- 3 Why can’t I delete my history on Google Chrome?
- 4 Can YouTube history be tracked?
- 5 Can you view your TikTok history?
- 6 Does Google keep deleted history?
- 7 How do I permanently delete Google activity?
- 8 Does deleting browser history delete everything?
- 9 How do you delete history that won’t delete?
- 10 Can the government see what you watch on YouTube?
- 11 Can my employer see my YouTube history?
- 12 Can anyone see my Google search history?
Can you clear my watch history?
Tap the menu button at the top of the app, and then tap the “History Settings” option. Scroll down and tap “Clear Watch History” under History & Privacy. You can also tap “Clear Search History” here to clear your entire YouTube search history.
How do I delete my activity history?
When you use Google sites, apps, and services, some of your activity is saved in your Google Account.
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below «Delete Activity,» tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
Why can’t I delete my history on Google Chrome?
Recent versions of the Google Chrome browser have a bug that prevents some users from deleting the browsing history of the browser. … Chrome users may load chrome://settings/clearBrowserData, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Shift-Del, or select Menu > More Tools > Clear browsing data to access the menu.
Can YouTube history be tracked?
When you’re signed into your Google account, YouTube keeps track of the videos you’ve viewed and your search history. You can delete any individual video, search, or all of them.
Can you view your TikTok history?
To see history of videos watched on TikTok, go to the menu and tap on the Watch History option. Next, you can see the history of your watched videos on TikTok of all time.
Does Google keep deleted history?
When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn’t do anything to the data stored on Google’s servers.
How do I permanently delete Google activity?
Delete all activity
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, click Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below «Delete Activity,» click All time.
- Click Next. Delete.
Does deleting browser history delete everything?
Clearing your browsing history doesn’t remove all traces of your online activity. If you have a Google account, it collects information not only on your searches and websites you visit but also on the videos you watch and even places you go.
How do you delete history that won’t delete?
2. Clear cache in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome from its icon.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of your browser – just below the close button.
- Select History > History.
- In the top left corner, click on the option Clear browsing data.
- Set the Time range to All time.
9 февр. 2021 г.
Can the government see what you watch on YouTube?
«YouTube users be aware: Your viewing habits can be tracked: Gaps in YouTube’s encryption enable both government intelligence agencies, hackers and internet marketers to determine videos you watched.» ScienceDaily.
Can my employer see my YouTube history?
3 Answers. Short answer: no, your Google Apps admin can NOT see your web search or YouTube history. … Finally, even if your search/web history could be read by your employer, from a moral standpoint you haven’t done anything wrong.
Can anyone see my Google search history?
As you can see, it is definitely possible for someone to access and view your search and browsing history. You don’t necessarily have to make it easy for them, though. Taking steps such as using a VPN, adjusting your Google privacy settings and frequently deleting cookies can help.