You can email technical support service of ASUS Cloud at [email protected]swebstorage.com to request us to cease collecting, process and using your personal information or to delete and remove your registered account.
- 1 How do I unregister my Asus?
- 2 What is an ASUS account?
- 3 How do I change my email on my Asus laptop?
- 4 How do I log into my Asus laptop?
- 5 How do I get Asus warranty?
- 6 Do I need to register my Asus laptop?
- 7 Is Asus is a Chinese company?
- 8 What does Asus do?
- 9 How long is ASUS warranty?
- 10 How do I change my email account on my computer?
- 11 How do I erase an email account?
- 12 How do I change the Microsoft account on my laptop?
- 13 Where is reset button on Asus laptop?
- 14 How do I completely reset my Asus laptop?
- 15 How do I force restart my Asus laptop?
How do I unregister my Asus?
Method 1: Uninstall ASUS Product Register Program via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for ASUS Product Register Program in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of ASUS Product Register Program.
- b. …
- c. …
- a. …
- b. …
What is an ASUS account?
With the ASUS Account, you can use the various services provided by ASUS. After you login to the ASUS account, you can register your ASUS products and become eligible to receive various ASUS product promotions.
How do I change my email on my Asus laptop?
Please login to your ASUS Account/ ROG Account at https://account.asus.com → Find “Login Management” on the left side of the page → find “Email address” → find “Edit” → key in your password of ASUS Account/ ROG Account → insert your new email address → click “Submit”.
How do I log into my Asus laptop?
Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen. Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart. Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears. Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.
How do I get Asus warranty?
ASUS will provide immediate repair/replacement to customer on end-users based on product’s warranty policy after product is verified by contacting ASUS authorized service provider. Note: Product must be in full packaging & without physical damage to the product.
Do I need to register my Asus laptop?
You dont «NEED» to register with ASUS, but it never hurts. If you cannot provide a POP, then the warranty is considered to be valid from when the unit was shipped from ASUS, which given my experience can range from 1-3 months prior to purchase from end user.
Is Asus is a Chinese company?
No, Asus is not a Chinese company. Asus is officially known as AsusTek Computer Inc., and it is a Taiwanese multi-national tech brand. The company has found on 2 April 1989, and the world Asus means «Eminence by the Chinese» and the word originates from Greek mythology.
What does Asus do?
MyAsus is a multi-purpose software created to provide convenient access to various functions you may want or need when using your device. … It also provides other features such as access to software updates and a direct link to your Asus Account.
How long is ASUS warranty?
ASUS International Warranty offers 12 month limited hardware warranty service for parts and labor repair for select notebooks. Warranty service starts on the date of purchase and is only applicable within countries that have authorized ASUS Repair Centers.
How do I change my email account on my computer?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your computer, go to your Google Account. On the left navigation panel, click Personal info. Under «Contact info,» click Email. …
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.
How do I erase an email account?
- Before deleting your Gmail service, download your data.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. …
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under «Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,» tap Delete a service or your account. …
- Next to «Gmail,» tap Delete .
How do I change the Microsoft account on my laptop?
Select the Start button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) > Switch user > a different user.
Laptop’s don’t have a reset button. If the laptop has frozen on you, the best thing to do is hold down the power button to force a shutdown.
How do I completely reset my Asus laptop?
Step 1 – From the login screen, click the power icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Step 2 – Hold the Shift key while you click Restart. Step 4 – Select Reset Your PC.
How do I force restart my Asus laptop?
Please turn off the laptop (press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds until the Power light is OFF to force shut down) and remove the AC adapter, then press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds to do Hard reset.