You can delete all of your photos at once manually by opening your «All Photos» folder, tapping «Select,» lightly tapping the last photo, and then swiping across and up the screen.
- 1 How do I delete multiple photos from iPhone camera roll?
- 2 How do I delete multiple photos at once?
- 3 How do I clear my iPhone camera roll?
- 4 How do you select multiple photos in Camera Roll?
- 5 How do I delete photos from my iPhone but keep them in an album?
- 6 How do you select multiple photos on iPhone?
- 7 How do you select multiple photos on Android?
- 8 How do I delete multiple photos on my computer?
- 9 How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
- 10 How do I clean out my camera roll?
- 11 How do I clean up my photo library?
- 12 How do I clear my camera roll?
- 13 How do you select multiple photos?
- 14 How many photos can you AirDrop at once?
- 15 Can you AirDrop all photos?
How do I delete multiple photos from iPhone camera roll?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
2 окт. 2020 г.
How do I delete multiple photos at once?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I clear my iPhone camera roll?
5 apps to clean up bad photos on your iPhone
- Remove Master for Camera Roll. This app allows you to go through your photos one-by-one, you can swipe left to delete a photo and swipe right if you wish to keep it. …
- Remo. …
- Gemini Photos. …
- Dr. …
- Bulk Delete.
29 июл. 2018 г.
How do you select multiple photos in Camera Roll?
How to select multiple photos on an iPhone
- Start the Photos app. …
- Tap «Select» at the top right of the screen.
- Lightly tap each photo you want to select. …
- When you’re ready, tap the Share button (the box with an arrow coming out of it in the bottom-left corner) or Delete to take action on the selected photos.
10 дек. 2019 г.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone but keep them in an album?
Select all of the photos you want to remove. Then tap the Delete (trash) icon at the bottom right. Tap Remove From Album. The photos will be removed from the album, but they’ll still be stored in the Recents album.
How do you select multiple photos on iPhone?
How to Choose Multiple Photos on iPhone & iPad with a Tap & Drag Gesture
- Open the Photos app in iOS and go to any album, or the Camera Roll.
- Tap on the “Select” button.
- Now tap on the image to start, and continue to hold down while dragging elsewhere on screen to another image, lift to stop selecting images.
8 февр. 2018 г.
How do you select multiple photos on Android?
Long press on the first image until the blue checkmark appears, then without lifting off the screen, slide your finger across any additional photos you want to select. If you want to select more than what’s shown on the screen, slide your finger up or down and hold it to auto-scroll and select as you go.
How do I delete multiple photos on my computer?
Select multiple files at once in Windows Explorer by holding down your “Ctrl” key while clicking them. You can then right-click any highlighted file and select “Delete.”
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
- Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. …
- Click the Photos tab. You’ll find this below the cover photo near the top of your profile page.
- Click Your Photos. …
- Hover your mouse over a photo. …
- Click the «Edit» …
- Click Delete This Photo. …
- Click Delete when prompted. …
- Repeat this process for other photos.
3 июл. 2019 г.
How do I clean out my camera roll?
Just go into Photos, hit Albums, and scroll down to Media Types. Now select Screenshots at the bottom to bring up all photo files of that type. Hit Select and touch to select multiple files, or simply hit Select All, and hit the trash icon to delete.
How do I clean up my photo library?
How to Clean Up Your Messy iPhone Photo Library
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of. …
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
1 дек. 2015 г.
How do I clear my camera roll?
How to permanently delete all of your iPhone photos
- Tap «Albums» to see the list of albums again.
- Scroll down to the «Other Albums» section and tap «Recently Deleted.» …
- Tap «Select.»
- Tap «Delete All,» found in the lower left corner.
30 июл. 2019 г.
How do you select multiple photos?
How to select multiple files that are not grouped together: Click on the first file, and then press and hold the Ctrl key. While holding down the Ctrl key, click on each of the other files you want to select. You can also simply select multiple pictures by selecting them with your mouse cursor.
How many photos can you AirDrop at once?
Can I AirDrop 1,000 photos? Theoretically, there’s no limit to how many photos you can send using AirDrop.
Can you AirDrop all photos?
Airdrop is the best part of the iPhone
Phone numbers are irrelevant, and the iPhone has the ability to Airdrop multiple full resolution photos at once!