In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Movies or TV shows from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library. Click the item to select it, then press the Delete key. Click Delete [item].
- 1 How do I delete iTunes movies from my iPhone?
- 2 How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
- 3 How do I permanently delete movies from my iTunes library?
- 4 Why can’t I delete podcasts from iTunes?
- 5 Can you permanently delete hidden purchases on iTunes?
- 6 Can you delete purchase history on Apple ID?
- 7 How do I permanently delete hidden songs from iTunes?
- 8 How do I clean up my iTunes library?
- 9 What happens if I delete iTunes from my computer?
- 10 How do I permanently delete podcasts from iTunes?
- 11 How do I delete all podcasts from iTunes?
- 12 How do I delete podcasts from iTunes 2019?
How do I delete iTunes movies from my iPhone?
Using an iPhone or iPad
- Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings. . …
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down and tap TV or Videos. The option you select depends on the type of video you want to delete. …
- Tap Review iTunes Videos. …
- Swipe left on the movie, show, or episode you want to delete. …
- Tap Delete.
5 мар. 2020 г.
How do I permanently delete purchases from iTunes?
Go to iTunes Store > Purchased > Apps and then you can click the X to Hide purchases. Note that there is still a new section «Hidden Purchases» where you can view the ones you’ve hidden (and the ability to unhide them.) There is no capability to actually delete a past purchase, just to hide them from view.
How do I permanently delete movies from my iTunes library?
Or on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, press and hold the item that you want to delete. Tap or click Remove. From the menu that appears, choose Remove or Remove Download. Or choose «Delete from Library» to remove the item from all devices that you use with Apple Music.
Why can’t I delete podcasts from iTunes?
Answer: A: Yes, it is a bug with the context menu in the classic list view of podcasts. Simply select the episode you want to remove and delete with the keyboard. Use iTunes > Preferences > Advanced > Reset Warnings to make sure iTunes tells you what it is about to do before you proceed.
You can’t delete permanently delete any item from your purchase history, all you can do is hide them via your computer’s iTunes so that they don’t show in the Purchased links.
Can you delete purchase history on Apple ID?
Answer: A: Answer: A: You cannot. You can hide items from your redownload list but your purchase history cannot be modified.
To delete these off your computer, click open Finder > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Music. There, you will see all of the songs you have downloaded to your computer. Drag the ones you want to delete to the Trash and delete them there.
How do I clean up my iTunes library?
How to clean up and organize your iTunes library
- Remove iTunes Duplicates.
- Download missing artwork.
- Remove missing songs with exclamation points.
- Add music from your computer to your iTunes library.
- Fix nameless and incorrectly labelled songs.
- Back up your library.
- Extra: Merge multiple different iTunes libraries >
2 февр. 2021 г.
What happens if I delete iTunes from my computer?
All your music and playlists are stored in the iTunes library, which is in the My Music folder, and it is not modified when you uninstall iTunes, so you will not lose anything and you will keep the playlists and names of recordings. However, I recommend you to make a copy of the iTunes library onto another folder.
How do I permanently delete podcasts from iTunes?
Follow these steps to permanently delete your podcast:
- Select My Podcasts.
- Select the podcast you want to delete.
- Click Delete Podcast.
How do I delete all podcasts from iTunes?
In the Podcasts app on your Mac, click Shows in the sidebar on the left. Select a show to see its information page, click the More button , then do any of the following: Remove the podcast from the library: Choose Delete from Library. This action also removes all the episodes.
How do I delete podcasts from iTunes 2019?
Select a podcast from the list and click on the «More» icon, which is the blue circle with three white dots. Select Unsubscribe from the list of options that appears. Then right-click on the podcast and choose «Remove from Library» and confirm by clicking Remove again.