- 1 How can I delete my Facebook wall?
- 2 How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
- 3 How do you make it so no one can write on my Facebook wall?
- 4 How do I hide my wall on Facebook from one person?
- 5 Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
- 6 Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
- 7 Does Facebook really delete your account?
- 8 How do I block posts on Facebook without unfriending them?
- 9 How do I turn off visitors to my Facebook page?
- 10 Who can see my Facebook wall?
- 11 How can you tell if someone restricted you on Facebook?
- 12 What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
- 13 When you hide a post on Facebook Does the person know?
How can I delete my Facebook wall?
How to Remove Your Wall on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account from the Facebook homepage. Click the drop-down arrow of the «Account» tab at the top of the page.
- Select «Privacy Settings» from the drop-down options. …
- Select the «Customize settings» link in the «Sharing on Facebook» section. …
- Scroll down the page to the «Things Others Share» section.
How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How do you make it so no one can write on my Facebook wall?
To prevent your friends from posting on your timeline:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
How do I hide my wall on Facebook from one person?
1. Hide your wall post from a specific person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the downward arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Choose «Custom» from the menu.
Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
What happens if I permanently delete my Facebook account? You won’t be able to reactivate your account. Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
Does Facebook really delete your account?
According to Facebook’s website today, it takes 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. … “Facebook claims that it deletes all the content you’ve generated, like your photos, posts, and profile info, but deleting your account will not delete things that your friends have posted about you,” Gebhart says.
How do I block posts on Facebook without unfriending them?
Facebook Help Team
You can unfollow someone to stop seeing their posts in your feed. To unfollow someone, go to their profile, hover over Following and then scroll down to select Unfollow.
How do I turn off visitors to my Facebook page?
To control what visitors can post on your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Visitor Posts.
- Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: …
- Click Save Changes.
Who can see my Facebook wall?
Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your timeline. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector.
How can you tell if someone restricted you on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
When you hide a post on Facebook Does the person know?
Facebook Help Team
Thanks for reaching out! If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.