- 1 How do I clear my iPhone library?
- 2 Does delete from library on iPhone delete from iTunes?
- 3 How do I delete from my library?
- 4 How do I delete iBooks app from my iPhone?
- 5 How do I delete all my music library from my iPhone?
- 6 How can I erase photos from my iPhone?
- 7 What is Delete from Library on iPhone?
- 8 Does delete from library remove downloads?
- 9 How do I delete audible books from my library?
- 10 How do I delete books from iCloud 2020?
- 11 How do I clear my youtube library on iPhone?
- 12 How do I delete audible books from my iPhone?
- 13 Where are my iBooks stored on my iPhone?
- 14 How do I clear the cache in iBooks?
How do I clear my iPhone library?
How to delete music in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage.
- Scroll to Music, then tap it.
- Swipe left on any artist, album, or song. Or if you want to delete all music, swipe left on All Songs.
- Tap Delete.
21 апр. 2020 г.
Does delete from library on iPhone delete from iTunes?
Deleting them on the phone will not remove them from the iTunes library on your PC. If you want to test this, delete a song that you purchased from Apple/iTunes.
How do I delete from my library?
Delete a song or album
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Music library .
- Find the song or album you want to delete.
- Click More. Delete or Remove from My Library. Google Play Music subscribers will see Remove from My Library if music has been added to your library but not purchased or uploaded.
How do I delete iBooks app from my iPhone?
Tap and hold down on the iBooks app icon until all of your home screen icons start bouncing. Tap the X in the corner of the iBooks app icon to remove the app and its contents.
How do I delete all my music library from my iPhone?
How to delete all music from iPhone?
- Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Tap Manage Storage and wait till you get a list of your iPhone apps. …
- Choose Music, then click Edit at the top right corner and All Songs in case you really want to get rid of all your music.
- And finally tap the Delete button.
How can I erase photos from my iPhone?
How to delete a photo from iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Find the photo or video you want to delete. …
- If it’s just one photo that you want to delete you can tap on it to select it.
- The photo will open and you will see the Trash can icon. …
- Tap on Delete Photo.
- That doesn’t actually delete the photo.
31 янв. 2020 г.
What is Delete from Library on iPhone?
«Delete» removes local files that you have uploaded to iCloud Music Library. 1.
Does delete from library remove downloads?
Remove Downloads will leave the playlist in your library, but remove the music files associated with the songs in that playlist from your phone, thus freeing up storage. Delete from Library will remove the playlist itself from your media library (including iCloud Music Library if you use iTunes Match or MUSIC).
How do I delete audible books from my library?
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon.
- Next to «Show», click the Books button and then select Audiobooks.
- Choose the audiobook you want to delete and click the checkbox next to it.
- Click followed by Yes, delete permanently.
2 дек. 2020 г.
How do I delete books from iCloud 2020?
To delete the book go into iBooks then tap the edit icon select the book then tap delete. In my Purchased Books collection, I select the books, tap delete and they are still there.
How do I clear my youtube library on iPhone?
Go to the Library tab . Tap the playlist you want to delete under the “Playlists» section. Tap Delete . Select DELETE.
How do I delete audible books from my iPhone?
Answer. In just a few steps you can delete downloaded audiobooks in the Audible for iOS spp: Go to your Library, and find an audiobook that you want to remove from your device. With your finger, swipe from right to left across the title then tap Remove from Device.
Where are my iBooks stored on my iPhone?
Basically, when you turn on iCloud for iBooks, apparently it copies all your locally stored books from ~/Library/Containers/com. apple. BKAgentService/Data/Documents/iBooks/Books to the iCloud drive and then deletes them from the previous location.
How do I clear the cache in iBooks?
Find the iBooks app icon and hold down until it shakes. You’ll notice a red circle with a white stripe. Simply tap the circle to remove the app icon from the multitasking bar to clear the cache.