Tap Settings and then tap Mail. Tap on the problematic acount, then scroll to the bottom and select Delete Account. Go back to the main Mail settings pane and tap Add Account to re-create the account, re-entering your settings.
- 1 What happens if I delete mail account on iPhone?
- 2 How do I reinstall my email on my iPhone?
- 3 Why can’t I delete an email account on my iPhone?
- 4 Why do my emails reappear after I delete them iPhone?
- 5 Why has my email app disappeared?
- 6 Where did my email go on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I delete an email account on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I delete an IMAP account from my iPhone?
- 9 How do I delete an Exchange email account?
- 10 Why do emails reappear after deleting?
- 11 Why do my messages reappear after I delete them?
- 12 Why do I have to delete my emails twice?
What happens if I delete mail account on iPhone?
When you delete a POP3 account from an iOS device, you will lose any mail that’s was stored in the local Sent and Trash folders on the device, as well as mail in the Inbox that has been deleted from the server. … If you don’t want to lose this mail, you should disable the account instead of deleting it: Go to Settings.
How do I reinstall my email on my iPhone?
How To Reinstall the Mail App:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Type Mail or Mail app in the search field.
- Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download.
14 февр. 2021 г.
Why can’t I delete an email account on my iPhone?
I understand from your post that you are not able to remove one of the email account from your iPhone. If the email account is a corporate email account, there may be a profile installed on your iPhone. To delete this profile tap Settings > General > Profile. Tap the Profile and then tap Remove Profile.
Why do my emails reappear after I delete them iPhone?
If it appears in the Deleted folder, it’s normal. That’s because your iPhone has its own copy of the email stored in your device storage. They reappear in the inbox.
Why has my email app disappeared?
First, go to your app drawer/manager and look for the icon in the «all» tab. If you find it long press on it and drag it to your homescreen. If it’s not there look in the disabled/turned off tab and enable it back.
Where did my email go on my iPhone?
You can find that by tapping on Settings > Accounts & Passwords, select your email account then tap Mail Days to Sync. … Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your iOS device. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords.
How do I delete an email account on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone — Remove an Email Account
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > Mail. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. …
- Tap Accounts.
- From the ‘ACCOUNTS’ section, tap an email account.
- Tap Delete Account (at the bottom; may require scrolling).
- To confirm, tap Delete from My iPhone.
How do I delete an IMAP account from my iPhone?
Step 1. Remove your email account
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap on the name of the email account you want to remove.
- If you see options to turn on Contacts, Calendars, and Notes: You’re currently using IMAP, tap ‘Delete Account.’
- If you see a POP Account Information window:
20 сент. 2019 г.
How do I delete an Exchange email account?
- Go to Applications > Email. …
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts. …
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account. …
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
Why do emails reappear after deleting?
Deleted emails reappearing sounds like you might have some corruption going on with Inbox. Move all wanted emails out of Inbox and put them in a suitably named folder for storage. Delete anything you do not want. … Hence why they keep reappearing every time the Inbox is refreshed.
Why do my messages reappear after I delete them?
Text messages hang around after you “delete” them because of how the iPhone deletes data. When you “delete” some kinds of items from the iPhone, they don’t actually get removed. Instead, they’re marked for deletion by the operating system and hidden so that they appear to be gone.
Why do I have to delete my emails twice?
This behavior is probably the result of your email program on your local computer being set up as POP3. … You will see the emails in each place, because you’re downloading a «copy» of the email to each device. So when you delete an email on your desktop computer, it will still be on your mobile device.