Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Find the iOS update in the list of apps. Tap the iOS update, then tap Delete Update. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the latest iOS update.
- 1 How do I uninstall the latest iOS update?
- 2 How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
- 3 Can you Undownload an iOS update?
- 4 How do I delete downloaded updates?
- 5 How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
- 6 How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
- 7 How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 12?
- 8 Is there a problem with latest iPhone update?
- 9 Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
- 10 How do I switch from iOS 14 beta to iOS 14?
- 11 How do I get rid of iOS 14 update?
- 12 How do I clean up Windows update files?
- 13 What happens if you delete everything in your Downloads folder?
- 14 Is it safe to delete Windows update cache?
How do I uninstall the latest iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
Can you Undownload an iOS update?
Restoring to iOS 13 is the only way to uninstall iOS 14. 4. You should see a prompt on your computer, letting you know a device in recovery mode has been detected. It will ask if you want to Restore or Update your device, select Restore.
How do I delete downloaded updates?
How to Delete Downloaded Windows Update Files in Windows 10
- Open File Explorer.
- Go to C:WINDOWSSoftwareDistributionDownload. …
- Select all files of the folder(press the Ctrl-A keys).
- Press the Delete key on the keyboard.
- Windows may request for administrator privileges to delete those files.
17 нояб. 2017 г.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update. The rest of the process is handled by iTunes; just follow the prompts.
Is there a problem with latest iPhone update?
1 is a very small update, but some users are running into major issues after installing Apple’s latest iOS 12 firmware. iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users are dealing with installation issues, abnormal battery drain, lag, connectivity issues, and problems with Touch ID.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
How do I switch from iOS 14 beta to iOS 14?
How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles. …
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
30 окт. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of iOS 14 update?
Uninstall the iOS 14 Public Beta
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Select iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Restart.
17 сент. 2020 г.
How do I clean up Windows update files?
Windows Update Cleanup Process Manually (Windows 7 / 10)
- Click on Start – Go To My Computer – Select System C – Right click and then select Disk Cleanup. …
- Disk Cleanup scans and calculates how much space you will be able to free on that drive. …
- After that, you need to select Windows Update Cleanup and press OK.
What happens if you delete everything in your Downloads folder?
What happens when you clear your downloads folder? One of the effects of clearing your downloads folder is that it clears up space on your computer. Downloading files takes up your computer’s storage space. Clearing up your download folders creates more storage space for future file downloads.
Is it safe to delete Windows update cache?
If you are having issues related to Windows Updates in Windows 10 operating system then clearing Windows update cache will perfectly help you in solving Windows update errors (Windows Update Stuck at Checking for Updates, Windows Update Stuck at preparing to install updates, or Windows Updates Stuck at 0%) in Windows …