To delete an entire conversation thread: open the Inbox, scroll to the thread you wish to delete but do not click the thread. Instead, swipe your finger from right to left on the thread you wish to delete. This will open a menu and you can select the red Delete button.
- 1 How do I delete a text thread?
- 2 How do I delete an entire text conversation?
- 3 How do I delete an entire Imessage thread?
- 4 How do you delete a text message thread on iPhone?
- 5 How do I delete a text message I sent to the wrong person?
- 6 Does deleting a text message delete it for the other person?
- 7 Can I delete a text I sent?
- 8 How do I delete conversations?
- 9 What happens when you delete a text conversation?
- 10 Are deleted text messages gone forever?
- 11 Does iMessage delete all devices?
- 12 Do deleted texts stay on iPhone?
- 13 How do you delete a text message thread on iPhone 7?
How do I delete a text thread?
- Open your messaging app.
- Tap and hold on the thread/conversation you wish to delete.
- When the icon becomes a check mark, tap the trash can at the top right to delete. You can tap on multiple to check them if you wish to delete more than one.
How do I delete an entire text conversation?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. . …
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How do I delete an entire Imessage thread?
How to delete a conversation on an iPhone
- Open the Messages app.
- Scroll through your messages until you find the conversation that you want to remove.
- Swipe to the left until you see «Delete.» …
- Tap «Delete» and then tap «Delete» again in the confirmation window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
22 апр. 2019 г.
How do you delete a text message thread on iPhone?
Delete a message or conversation
Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to delete, then tap More . Tap the Trash button , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread, tap Delete All in the upper-left corner.
How do I delete a text message I sent to the wrong person?
There is no way to unsend a text message or iMessage unless you cancel the message before it was sent. Tiger text is an app that allows you to unsend text messages at any time but both the sender and receiver must have the app installed.
Does deleting a text message delete it for the other person?
You can’t delete a sent message from another person’s device on either iOS or Android. If you delete the message or conversation, the other person will still have a record of it. But it will appear on your phone like a new conversation.
Can I delete a text I sent?
If only there were a delete button for messages that have already been sent. … The privacy-friendly, free Wiper messaging app for iOS and Android offers that option. It allows you to text or make phone calls using end-to-end encryption.
How do I delete conversations?
- Open the chat.
- Tap and hold on a message that you have sent within the past 3 hours.
- Tap delete .
- Select Delete for everyone.
What happens when you delete a text conversation?
Deleting a text message on an Android phone doesn’t remove it from your phone immediately. Your phone will mark the data as inactive until new data is created, which will then eventually overwrite the deleted text.
Are deleted text messages gone forever?
But even if your deleted text messages are off your carrier’s server, they may not be gone forever. … But until enough new information is added to fill that memory, your old text message will remain on your device.
Does iMessage delete all devices?
Messages in iCloud are updated automatically, so you always have the same view everywhere you use iMessage. When you delete a message, photo, or conversation on one device, it’s removed from all of your devices. … * Learn more about iCloud security.
Do deleted texts stay on iPhone?
Apple iOS software stores every text message ever made on your phone. You may think you’ve deleted them but there still there.
How do you delete a text message thread on iPhone 7?
How to Delete Text Messages on iOS 7
- Open the Messages app. MORE: iOS 7 Essential Tips and Tricks.
- Select a conversation.
- Hold your finger on any of the messages in the conversation until the More tab appears. …
- Select More.
- Select the text messages you’d like to delete and tap the trash icon at the bottom left of the screen to get rid of them.
6 нояб. 2013 г.