- 1 Can I clear my YouTube history?
- 2 How do I clear all Facebook notifications at once?
- 3 How do I delete notifications?
- 4 What happens if I clear data on YouTube app?
- 5 How do I delete a notification category?
- 6 How do I clear the messenger notification on Facebook?
- 7 Do Facebook notifications expire?
- 8 How do I manage notifications?
- 9 How do you delete notifications from a website?
- 10 How do I stop push notifications?
Can I clear my YouTube history?
Clearing search history in the YouTube app
Select History Settings > Clear Search history. You can also clear your entire watch history here by selecting that option too.
How do I clear all Facebook notifications at once?
For all of the other ones, here’s how to get it done:
- Go to your Facebook account.
- In the upper right corner, click the notifications symbol (the bell). Open your notifications. …
- Find the notification you want to delete and tap the three dots in the right corner of that notification.
- Select «Remove this notification.»
14 июн. 2019 г.
How do I delete notifications?
On the “Settings” menu, tap the “Sound & Notification” option, and then scroll down until you see the “App notifications” entry. Tap that. Tap each app to see its notification options. To disable notifications for an app, switch the “Block All” toggle the on position.
What happens if I clear data on YouTube app?
When you clear data or storage of an app, it deletes the data associated with that app. And when that happens, your app will behave like a freshly installed one. … Since clearing data removes the app cache, some apps such as the Gallery app will take some time to load. Clearing data will not delete the app updates.
How do I delete a notification category?
Edit or Delete an Android Notification Category
- Go to Settings » Configuration » Android Notification Categories.
- Click , make your changes, and click Save. Or click to delete.
How do I clear the messenger notification on Facebook?
If you are getting notifications from the Facebook Android mobile app on a Samsung Galaxy device, try long-pressing the Facebook mobile app icon and choosing “Clear Badge”.
Do Facebook notifications expire?
Log in to your Facebook account and click the Notifications icon in the main menu. … You can view the last seven days of notifications. Facebook lists your notifications starting with the most recent, so the farther down you scroll, the older the notifications are.
How do I manage notifications?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
How do you delete notifications from a website?
How to unsubscribe from chrome push notifications on Web:
- Search for the bell. …
- Click on Chrome notifications. …
- Go to settings. …
- Open chrome menu and click on settings. …
- Go to Site Settings by clicking on “site settings” on the Settings page.
- Go to notifications and select the website whose permission you want to revoke.
- Click on clear and reset.
- Confirm and done!
How do I stop push notifications?
You can disable push notifications on Android by going into the Settings > Notifications options. Similar to iOS, Android lets you turn off push notifications for individual apps or use a ‘Do not disturb’ mode.