- 1 How can I delete all my Facebook posts at once?
- 2 How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
- 3 Can I delete all my facebook photos at once?
- 4 How can I delete all my posts in a group?
- 5 How do I mass delete Facebook group posts?
- 6 How do I delete all my Facebook posts at once Chrome?
- 7 Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
- 8 Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
- 9 How can I delete all my Facebook data without deleting my account?
- 10 How do I delete multiple pictures on Facebook Mobile?
- 11 How do I delete photos from my timeline?
- 12 How do you delete old photos on Facebook?
- 13 Do admins get notified when you delete a post?
- 14 Does leaving a Facebook group delete your posts?
- 15 Can Facebook admins see deleted posts?
How can I delete all my Facebook posts at once?
Can you mass delete Facebook posts? Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
Can I delete all my facebook photos at once?
Tap X in the top-left corner of an album you want to delete (on Android, tap ⋯ in the top-right corner of the screen). Tap Delete when prompted (on Android, tap Delete in the menu that appears, then tap DELETE when prompted).
How can I delete all my posts in a group?
4 Answers. Go to https://www.facebook.com/USERNAME/allactivity or click on the activity log on your profile page, and from there you should be able to view all your group posts (you can filter by category of activity), and then you can delete the comment.
How do I mass delete Facebook group posts?
You can also open the “Confirm to Delete” menu and select or deselect all the posts at once. When you’ve reviewed and selected posts, open up that “Confirm to Delete” menu, and then select the “Delete” command.
How do I delete all my Facebook posts at once Chrome?
Click the «Delete Post» button. The extension will scan through your Activity Log and delete all posts matching the conditions. 5. The deletion process may take a long time, depending on number of posts to be deleted.
Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
What happens if I permanently delete my Facebook account? You won’t be able to reactivate your account. Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
How can I delete all my Facebook data without deleting my account?
Delete Private Facebook Data Without Deleting Your Account
- The first method is the easiest and requires you to go to your Facebook Settings > Apps > Apps, Websites and Plugins. …
- Finally edit the Your information section to disable Facebook from sharing data about you with advertisers.
How do I delete multiple pictures on Facebook Mobile?
Delete multiple photos on Facebook mobile uploads
- Visit Facebook official platform at www.facebook.com and log into your account by providing your user ID and password.
- The next step is to visit your account timeline then click on photos.
- Select the mobile upload button and click on the delete button.
How do I delete photos from my timeline?
To remove a post from your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
How do you delete old photos on Facebook?
You can only delete photos that you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
How do I delete a photo I uploaded to Facebook?
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Do admins get notified when you delete a post?
If you add a note from the admin, the author of the post will receive a notification that their post was removed. If they click the notification, they’ll be able to see the rules their post violated and the note from the admin for 14 days.
Does leaving a Facebook group delete your posts?
Facebook Help Team
When you leave a group, your posts will still remain in the group.
Can Facebook admins see deleted posts?
No, once a post or comment deleted means it has gone. It does not matter if it was deleted by any admin or member who had posted. No one can see that. It also will removed from Activity Log.