- 1 How do you delete a download?
- 2 How do I clear YouTube storage on my iPhone?
- 3 Where are YouTube downloads stored on Android?
- 4 How do I clear downloads on my iPhone?
- 5 Does deleting downloads free up space?
- 6 What happens if I delete download history?
- 7 What happens if I clear data on YouTube app?
- 8 How do I empty storage?
- 9 What does Clear Cache mean?
- 10 Where is YouTube offline video saved in Android?
- 11 Does YouTube Download use phone storage?
- 12 How can I download YouTube videos permanently?
- 13 How do I permanently delete downloads?
- 14 How do I delete downloaded videos from my iPhone?
- 15 How do I free up storage space on my iPhone?
How do you delete a download?
What to Know
- Open the Files app and select the Downloads category. Tap and hold the files you want to delete to select them. Tap the Trash icon.
- Android asks if you’re sure you want to delete the selected files. Confirm that you do.
- Note: You can also use the Files app to delete unwanted images, videos, audio, and more.
11 февр. 2021 г.
How do I clear YouTube storage on my iPhone?
In Settings > General > iPhone Storage, tap on an app at the top of the list. This will often be a social media app like Facebook or Snapchat, a messenger, or a content app like YouTube or Spotify. Tap Delete App. Go to the App Store and reinstall the app.
Where are YouTube downloads stored on Android?
You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
How do I clear downloads on my iPhone?
To delete an item on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Downloaded, swipe left on the item, tap Delete, then Delete Download.
Does deleting downloads free up space?
Downloading files to your computer can quickly fill your hard drive. If you’re frequently trying new software or downloading large files to review, it may be necessary to delete them to open up disk space. Deleting unneeded files is generally good maintenance and doesn’t harm your computer.
What happens if I delete download history?
You can delete all or some of your download history. The files won’t be removed from your computer. Deleting just cleans up your Downloads page on Chrome.
What happens if I clear data on YouTube app?
When you clear data or storage of an app, it deletes the data associated with that app. And when that happens, your app will behave like a freshly installed one. … When you open the app after clearing its data, you will see the latest version that was previously installed on your phone.
How do I empty storage?
On Android, go to Settings > Storage > Free up space. To delete an app, tap the empty box to the right to select and then tap Free up.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Where is YouTube offline video saved in Android?
Even if you have one offline video stored in your phone you can find more than one . exo file under Internal Storage/Android/data/com.youtube.com directory. They are nothing but the encrypted exo files that can only be opened through the Youtube App.
Does YouTube Download use phone storage?
However, storing the videos in high resolution — or just downloading too many YouTube videos — can take up all the storage on your phone. Fortunately, you can delete the downloaded YouTube videos anytime you want, either individually or all at once.
How can I download YouTube videos permanently?
Open the app on your Android phone and tap on the YouTube icon in the top right corner to open a YouTube app interface. Search the video you want to download and tap on it. Once the video starts playing, tap on the yellow Download icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
How do I permanently delete downloads?
How to Delete Downloads From Your PC
- Navigate to the search bar next to the Windows Start Menu.. …
- Enter «File Explorer» and select File Explorer.
- Select the Downloads folder on the left side of the window.
- To select all files in the Downloads folder, press Ctrl+A. …
- Right-click the selected files and select Delete.
2 дек. 2020 г.
How do I delete downloaded videos from my iPhone?
Delete movies or TV shows in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage.
- Scroll to TV, tap it, then tap Review Apple TV Downloads. …
- Find the movie, show, or episode that you want to delete, then swipe left on it and tap Delete.
21 апр. 2020 г.
How do I free up storage space on my iPhone?
7 tricks to free up space on your iPhone
- Stop storing texts forever. By default, your iPhone stores all of the text messages you send and receive… …
- Don’t double-save photos. …
- Stop the Photo Stream. …
- Clear your browser cache. …
- Delete downloaded music. …
- Delete downloaded podcasts. …
- Delete your reading list.
11 апр. 2017 г.