From the Home tab turn on your Show/Hide characters and then go to the second to last page of your document. If you can see a page break symbol, select it, and delete it. If you can see many paragraph symbols with empty paragraphs, select these and delete these. You should now have removed your blank last page.
- 1 How do I delete a page after a page break in Word?
- 2 Why can’t I delete a page break?
- 3 How do I reset a page break?
- 4 How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
- 5 How do you remove all page breaks in Word?
- 6 How can I remove a section break?
- 7 How do I remove page number from page break?
- 8 How do I remove page breaks in Word 2010?
- 9 Why is Insert Page Break not working?
How do I delete a page after a page break in Word?
Remove a page break from a Word document
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Show/Hide to show all formatting marks including page breaks.
- Double-click the page break to select it, then press Delete.
- Click Show/Hide again to hide the remaining formatting marks in the document.
Why can’t I delete a page break?
Here’s the problem: You can’t delete page (or column) breaks when Track Changes is enabled. … If you need to delete a page break, you must turn off Track Changes, delete the break (make sure you’re in Normal view), and enable Track Changes when you’re done.
How do I reset a page break?
Remove all manually-inserted page breaks
- Click the worksheet that you want to modify.
- On the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click Page Break Preview. You can also click Page Break Preview. on the status bar.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Breaks.
- Click Reset All Page Breaks.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
Go to the VIEW tab, select Navigation Pane in the Show section, select the blank page thumbnail in the left panel, and press your delete key until it is removed. Check your sections: Go to the PAGE LAYOUT tab, click the Margins button, and select Custom Margins. Click the Layout tab.
How do you remove all page breaks in Word?
Step 1: Click Show/Hide Editing Marks on Paragraph panel on the Home tab, and all breaks symbol are visible; Step 2: Select the break you want to delete and press Delete key on your keyboard; Step 3: Repeat the above steps to delete all breaks in word document.
How can I remove a section break?
- Open your document in Word.
- Select the Home tab.
- Click the Show/Hide button in the Paragraph section.
- Select the section break you wish to delete.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
14 июн. 2019 г.
How do I remove page number from page break?
If you just want to hide the page number watermark, you only need to switch Page Break Preview to Normal View. Click View > Normal, and then the page number watermark is hidden.
How do I remove page breaks in Word 2010?
Remove a manual page break
- Go to Home and select Show/Hide . This displays page breaks while you’re working on your document.
- Double-click the page break to select it and then press Delete.
Why is Insert Page Break not working?
If manual page breaks that you add don’t work, you may have the Fit To scaling option selected (Page Layout tab -> Page Setup group -> click Dialog Box Launcher Button image -> Page). Change the scaling to Adjust to instead. On the picture below, you can see 3 horizontal page breaks added.