- 1 How do you permanently delete someone’s number?
- 2 What happens if you say the number 17 to Siri?
- 3 How do I delete someone’s number from my iPhone?
- 4 Should I delete his contact?
- 5 Can someone still text you if you delete their number?
- 6 What does Siri do if u say 14?
- 7 How do you get Siri to swear?
- 8 What does Siri do when you say 112?
- 9 What happens when you delete a contact?
- 10 Why can’t I delete a phone number from my iPhone?
- 11 How do I delete unsaved numbers from my phone?
- 12 Why would a guy not delete your number?
- 13 Why do guys talk to their ex girlfriends?
- 14 Why does my ex not delete my number?
How do you permanently delete someone’s number?
Delete a contact
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap the contact that you want to delete.
- At the top right, tap More. Delete.
- Tap Delete again.
What happens if you say the number 17 to Siri?
Siri is trained to recognise any emergency number so when you say 17 it recognises it as a French emergency number and calls your emergency services.
How do I delete someone’s number from my iPhone?
Here’s how to delete a contact:
- Open Contacts and tap the contact that you want to delete.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll Down and tap Delete Contact then tap Delete Contact again to confirm.
19 сент. 2019 г.
Should I delete his contact?
Hit delete when the time is right.
Like in all things related to relationships, timing is important. Yes, that even includes when you should delete your ex’s contact info. “If the relationship was unhealthy, you have to delete their number immediately. Don’t hesitate, just delete.
Can someone still text you if you delete their number?
If you delete the number of someone you’ve been texting with, and delete the text message thread, their number will still pop up as soon as you begin typing the letters of their name in the messages app.
What does Siri do if u say 14?
See, when you say the number 14 to Siri, your phone is instantly set up to call emergency services. You have 3 seconds to cancel the call before it automatically connects you to the authorities, HITC reports. … It’s a number that could come up in any conversation, and seems pretty random to us in the U.S.
How do you get Siri to swear?
It turns out, you can get Siri to curse. All you have to do is ask your iPhone to define the word “mother.” Business Insider broke the “news.” After responding with the first definition, Siri will then ask, “Do you want to hear the next one?”
What does Siri do when you say 112?
If you’re from Europe, then you know that «112» is the shorthand phone number to dial emergency services. So even if you’re stateside and you’re out and about with your iPhone, dialing 112 in a sticky situation that requires help on the double will get Siri to call 911 on your behalf.
What happens when you delete a contact?
Note: Deleting a contact will not stop their messages or calls. They can still contact you on WhatsApp and other apps. Once you have decided to delete the contact from your phone book, here’s how to go about it on Android and iPhone.
Why can’t I delete a phone number from my iPhone?
Why don’t I see a “Delete Contact” option? If the option to “Delete Contact” is missing, that usually means it is a linked contact and is being synced from an app like Facebook or Twitter.
How do I delete unsaved numbers from my phone?
For Android Phone:
- Backup contacts to vcard/cloud.
- Goto Setting >> Applications >> Choose in the menu «Show System Apps»
- Look up in the list «Contact Storage» open it.
- Choose >> Storage, Then Clear Cache and Clear data. All Your Contact in DEVICE will gone. Unsaved will gone too.
- Restore contacts.
- Done !!
Why would a guy not delete your number?
But a number of things might be happening here: … He feels that maybe having your number it might come in handy in the future, probably he might need your help with something. He’s just too lazy to delete it or doesn’t give it too much importance and just lets it be there.
Why do guys talk to their ex girlfriends?
This most common reason is this. Guys stay in touch with their ex-girlfriends because they want to keep a backup. When they get single then they can get back in the relationship with her. Or, if got an opportunity then hoop up with her.
Why does my ex not delete my number?
He doesn’t feel the need to block you this time. In the past he probably deleted everything either because he was angry, or as a way to do no contact. This time he’s either not angry, or he doesn’t have to do no contact to keep you out of his life, because he’s moved on and knows he won’t be going back.