- 1 How do I delete a message category?
- 2 What are notification categories?
- 3 What does it mean 1 category deleted?
- 4 What does push messages mean?
- 5 How do I delete a category in discord?
- 6 How do I see deleted notifications?
- 7 What is a silent notification?
- 8 How do I manage multiple notifications on Android?
- 9 What is Samsung members v1?
- 10 What is Smart Switch do?
- 11 How do I delete notes from my Samsung phone?
- 12 Why can’t I change my message tone?
How do I delete a message category?
Edit or Delete an Android Notification Category
- Go to Settings » Configuration » Android Notification Categories.
- Click , make your changes, and click Save. Or click to delete.
What are notification categories?
The addition in question is Notification Categories, a feature that allows you to decide which aspects of an app can send information to the notification shade.
What does it mean 1 category deleted?
It is something that the app itself has deleted, which would usually be done if the developers realized that they wanted to reorganize the categories in some update. Different people may see different numbers of «categories deleted» (including none) for a given app because of the timing of when they first installed it.
What does push messages mean?
A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. App publishers can send them at any time; users don’t have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them. … Each mobile platform has support for push notifications — iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows and BlackBerry all have their own services.
How do I delete a category in discord?
First, open Discord app. Second, go to your server. Then, hold your finger on the category you want to delete and pick the Edit Category option. Next, tap the three dots icon and choose the Delete Category function.
How do I see deleted notifications?
How to check accidentally cleared notifications on Android phones…
- Step 1: Just long-press anywhere on your home screen, and tap on “Widgets.”
- Step 2: You then need to scroll down and find “Settings” widget. Long-press it, and place it on your home screen. …
- Step 3: Tap the widget and scroll through your recently dismissed notifications.
11 авг. 2020 г.
What is a silent notification?
Silent: Your phone won’t make a sound or vibrate. But the notification will show up when you swipe down from the top of your screen.
How do I manage multiple notifications on Android?
Multiple Notifications Handling
- Set the unique id to let Notification Manager knows this is a another notification instead of same notification.
- If you use the same unique Id for each notification, the Notification Manager will assume that is same notification and would replace the previous notification.
What is Samsung members v1?
Samsung Members is growing community of Galaxy professionals that offer all around support, feedback and analysis. It offers services you need from Galaxy-related tips to troubleshooting in one easy-to-use app, together with access to a wealth of information, tips and the latest product news.
What is Smart Switch do?
Use the Smart Switch app to transfer photos, contacts, messages, files and important data to a new device. Smart Switch can transfer all your data, including your device settings, so that you can pick up your new device and carry on right where you left off.
How do I delete notes from my Samsung phone?
Delete a note
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Keep .
- Tap the note you want to delete.
- In the bottom right, tap Action Delete. . Deleted notes are also deleted for anyone you’ve shared them with.
Why can’t I change my message tone?
Open the Messaging app, then open the settings menu (you’ll find it at the bottom of the menu opened by the three dots in the top right corner). Under the Notifications section of the settings you will find the correct place to change the text message notification sound.