Go to settings -> apps, then turn on ‘show system apps’ and search for ‘calendar’. Here, click on ‘calendar storage’ -> storage -> clear data. Do the same with ‘calendar’. Done!
- 1 How do I delete a calendar on my Samsung Galaxy?
- 2 How do I delete a calendar in android?
- 3 How do I delete an added calendar?
- 4 Why can’t I delete events in my calendar?
- 5 How do I unsubscribe from a calendar?
- 6 How do I delete all calendar events?
- 7 How do I sign out of Google Calendar on Android?
- 8 Can’t delete a calendar on iPhone?
- 9 How do I remove Clockwise from my calendar?
- 10 How do I delete a calendar on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I delete a spam calendar?
- 12 How do I delete a recurring event in Google Calendar?
- 13 How do I delete multiple events in Google Calendar?
How do I delete a calendar on my Samsung Galaxy?
Remove a Calendar Event — Samsung Galaxy Tab® 2 (10.1)
From a Home screen, select the applications icon (located in the upper right). Select Calendar. From the Day or Agenda view, select the event. Select Delete.
How do I delete a calendar in android?
Delete a Calendar
- Navigate to Google Calendar.
- In the sidebar, click the down arrow beside “My calendars”.
- Beside the calendar you wish to delete, click the «Options» icon (3 stacked dots).
- From the resulting menu, select “Settings and sharing”.
- From the «Remove calendar» section near the bottom of the page, click «Delete»
How do I delete an added calendar?
Delete a calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
- In the left column, find the calendar you want to delete.
- Click the name of the calendar.
- Click Remove calendar Delete. Delete permanently.
Why can’t I delete events in my calendar?
If you’re experiencing issues editing or deleting your events using the Android app, it may be due to an improper setup of your calendar(s). In order to fix this, please go to your native device’s calendar app => Manage Calendars => Uncheck and recheck your preferred calendars. … Then, close and reopen the app.
How do I unsubscribe from a calendar?
To unsubscribe using Google Calendar:
- When you are in Google Calendar, look on the left-hand side for «Other Calendars», click the arrow, and select ‘Settings’
- Locate the calendar you wish to delete and on the far right-hand side select ‘Unsubscribe’
- Select ‘Unsubscribe’ again at the prompt.
How do I delete all calendar events?
Delete all events on your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the bottom left, hover over the primary calendar.
- Click Options Settings and sharing.
- Under “Settings for my calendars,” click Remove calendar.
- Under “Remove calendar,” click Delete.
How do I sign out of Google Calendar on Android?
Sign out options
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose your account.
- At the bottom, tap Remove account.
Can’t delete a calendar on iPhone?
- Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Subscribed Calendars.
- Tap Subscribed Calendars, and then tap the calendar that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account, and then tap Delete Account again to confirm.
- The calendar subscription is removed.
10 окт. 2017 г.
How do I remove Clockwise from my calendar?
Enter chrome://extensions/ in your chrome browser. Navigate to the Clockwise chrome extension. Click Remove and the extension will be uninstalled.
How do I delete a calendar on my iPhone?
How to delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendars app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Calendars at the bottom.
- Tap on Edit at the top.
- Tap on the calendar you’d like to delete.
- Tap on Delete Calendar. It’s located all the way at the bottom.
- Tap Delete Calendar one more time on the popup that appears.
4 июн. 2014 г.
How do I delete a spam calendar?
Removing unwanted or suspicious calendar events is simple and can be done in a few ways. One method is deleting each invite individually. All you have to do, Tcherchian says, is “open the calendar app, open the event, and click Delete Event, if it’s available. If you can’t delete it, just leave it and ignore it.
How do I delete a recurring event in Google Calendar?
Delete the event: Either click the little trash can when you open the event OR open the event, find “More actions” and select “Delete.” Delete one or all recurring events: Same as above but after hitting “Delete,” you see the options to either delete just this one event or more.
How do I delete multiple events in Google Calendar?
Deleting multiple events at once in Google Calendar is not as easy as you may think. If the event is reoccurring, then you can go into a single instance of the reoccurring event and then click on delete. On the pop-up, choose “All events in the series”.