- 1 How do I record an audio clip?
- 2 What is the best way to record audio?
- 3 How do I attach an audio file to an email?
- 4 How do I do audio on my phone?
- 5 How long can I record audio on my phone?
- 6 How do you record a conversation?
- 7 How can I record audio at home?
- 8 What app can make your voice sound better when recording?
- 9 How do I record audio and email?
- 10 How do I send audio files?
- 11 How can I send long audio files?
- 12 How do I attach an audio file to Gmail?
- 13 Can I record audio on my phone?
- 14 How do I record internal audio on my iPhone?
- 15 How can I hear my voice recorded clearly?
How do I record an audio clip?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.
What is the best way to record audio?
Over on Android, Titanium Recorder (Android only, free with ads) provides one of the most complete solutions for sound capture. Tap the menu button (three dots) on the top right and go to Settings. Here, you can adjust the sample rate, bit rate, and gain to capture as much detail as possible for your recorded audio.
How do I attach an audio file to an email?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload. …
- Select your audio file and click Open. …
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it. …
- Click the «Share» button. …
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ . …
- Click Send.
2 июл. 2020 г.
How do I do audio on my phone?
Point the bottom of your Android phone towards the audio source. Most Android devices have a microphone at the bottom. Make sure that your hands are not covering the microphone while you’re recording. Tap the Pause button to pause recording.
How long can I record audio on my phone?
Simple answer: As long as it has power and space. Check your recording file type, audio type and data rates. Mono at 48k is about 4–5gigs per hour for music in a 24bit WAV file, and about 100–700mb for an mp3 at 256kbps. Simple answer: As long as it has power and space.
How do you record a conversation?
On your Android device, open the Voice app and tap the menu, then settings. Under calls, turn on incoming call options. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.
How can I record audio at home?
7 Secrets for Getting Pro-Sounding Vocals on Home Recordings
- Get in the zone. As obvious as it sounds, the first step to getting a good recording is to set the right ambience. …
- Hack your bedroom. …
- Position your mic and pop filter correctly. …
- Get the right mic levels. …
- Do several takes. …
- Be careful with your vocal editing. …
- Know when (and when not) to process your vocal sound.
27 июн. 2014 г.
What app can make your voice sound better when recording?
Top Apps To Make Your Voice Sound Better
- The Classic App: GarageBand’s Extreme Tuning.
- Top Rated App: Voloco.
- Best Results: Record & Export.
- Great Sounding Vocals Are More Than Pitch.
25 мар. 2020 г.
How do I record audio and email?
Often the simplest method is to:
- Open a new text message.
- Press the record button to record your voice.
- Send the audio text to your email account.
- The text will show up in your email account, along with a file of your recording. Save that file to your computer.
How do I send audio files?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
9 янв. 2015 г.
How can I send long audio files?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
21 дек. 2018 г.
How do I attach an audio file to Gmail?
Step 1. Basics of Attaching Files in Gmail
- To create a new message, click the Compose button in Gmail. …
- To open the File Upload window, click the Attach Files icon. …
- The Gmail attachment appears as a link in your message. …
- Find the files to be zipped in File Explorer. …
- The files are zipped into a single, compressed file.
1 февр. 2017 г.
Can I record audio on my phone?
You can record audio on Android using an easy-to-use built-in audio recording app on most devices, though the exact app tends to differ device to device.
How do I record internal audio on my iPhone?
Record internal sound only
If you don’t want any outside noise in your video and just the sounds from your iPhone, then this is the option you need. 1) Slide up to access the Control Center. 2) Press firmly (or tap and hold) the Screen Recording button. 3) Tap the red microphone icon to turn Off the external audio.
How can I hear my voice recorded clearly?
Here are three basic tips to help you start recording high-quality audio:
- Make sure you have the right equipment, including a mic, audio splitter, and recorder.
- Place the microhphone carefully and speak loud and clear.
- Choose a quiet place to record to eliminate static noises.