- 1 How do I create a second iCloud email address?
- 2 Can I have more than one iCloud email address?
- 3 Can I set up a new iCloud email?
- 4 Can an Apple ID have 2 email addresses?
- 5 How do I create a second email address?
- 6 Can I change my primary iCloud email address?
- 7 How can I get a free iCloud email address?
- 8 Can I have two iCloud accounts?
- 9 Do I need an iCloud email address?
- 10 Do I have an iCloud email address?
- 11 Does Apple ID have to be an email address?
- 12 Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
- 13 Why is Apple ID saying my email address is not available?
- 14 Why can’t I use my email address for Apple ID?
How do I create a second iCloud email address?
How to create and manage iCloud email aliases
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Mail.
- Click the gear icon on the bottom left of the window.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Add an alias…
- Enter an alias for your iCloud email address. …
- Click OK.
21 мар. 2017 г.
Can I have more than one iCloud email address?
iCloud.com lets you add additional icloud.com addresses to your account as aliases that receive email just like your main account. You can add up to three aliases, all of which receive email just as if they were the main address on your account.
Can I set up a new iCloud email?
Create a New iCloud Email Account on Your iPhone or iPad With iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple ID account, you can make a new iCloud email with an iCloud.com address. … Create your email address to create your new Apple ID using an icloud.com suffix. Answer the security questions and click Continue.
Can an Apple ID have 2 email addresses?
No — an Apple ID is a unique string, so you can’t enter the same letters for two as the first reserves that «email» and prevents a second account. … The only way is to have separate email account, you cannot use the same email for different account.
How do I create a second email address?
Add or remove your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add. …
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
Can I change my primary iCloud email address?
Change your Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, choose Edit.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use.
- Choose Continue.
- If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code.
5 мар. 2021 г.
How can I get a free iCloud email address?
Create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap «Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?».
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name. …
- Tap «Use your current email address», or tap «Get a free iCloud email address.»
5 мар. 2021 г.
Can I have two iCloud accounts?
There’s no problem in what you suggest: You can use any Apple ID to sign into any device for iTunes, iCloud, iMessage, and more. (Some older Apple ID accounts might give you trouble with iCloud and related services, but they have to be more than several years old.) … If you have multiple Apple IDs, you can’t merge them.
Do I need an iCloud email address?
You don’t ‘have’ to have an @icloud.com address if you don’t want one; it’s one of the iCloud facilities on offer, but if you don’t want to use it just don’t enable it in the checklist when you sign in.
Do I have an iCloud email address?
If you have an @icloud.com email address, you can use it to sign in instead of your Apple ID. … If you don’t see Mail on iCloud.com, your account is limited to iCloud web-only features. To see and use iCloud Mail and other iCloud features, set up iCloud on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Does Apple ID have to be an email address?
Apple ID email address
When you create an Apple ID, you enter an email address. This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account. Be sure to check your email address regularly.
Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
You can change the email for an Apple ID if it uses any other kind of address, such as one with an @yahoo.com or @gmail.com domain. Go to Apple’s My Apple ID page and click the Manage your Apple ID button. Enter your email address and password, then click Sign in.
Why is Apple ID saying my email address is not available?
An email address that is already associated with an Apple ID cannot be used as an Apple ID. «Associated with» in this context means that the email address is not: already in use as an Apple ID.
Why can’t I use my email address for Apple ID?
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. To be able to use this email address as an Apple ID, you will need to locate the Apple ID it is associated with and change it so that email is no longer associated with an Apple ID. It will then be available for use.