How do I print labels from AX 2012?
In AX 2012 R3 click Labels to print. Otherwise, click Transactions, and then click Labels to print.
How do I create a label in D365?
Creating a Label file in D365 Finance & Operations
- Right-click on the project and select Add | New item… …
- Choose Labels and Resources from the Operations Artifacts list.
- From the list on the left, select Label File.
- In the Name field, enter a short, but unique label name “Your Own Label Name”
- Press Add.
- In the Label file wizard, leave Label file ID as default.
How do I import labels into AX 2012?
Right click on Label node in AOT and select “Create from File”, choose ald file to import than hit create. It will update your existing Label file. Note: You must run full Synch after every import/Update.
What is Enterprise Portal in AX 2012?
Enterprise Portal for Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a web-based application framework that allows for users to interact with data in Microsoft Dynamics AX through a web browser. … Most additions and changes can be made using resources in the Application Object Tree (AOT) in combination with SharePoint.