Select the cells with the values you want to copy. Right-click any of the cells and select Copy from the pop-up menu. Right-click the first cell in the range where you want to paste the values.
- 1 How do you copy and paste a list of numbers into Excel?
- 2 How do I paste a list into multiple cells?
- 3 How do I copy a list in Excel?
- 4 How do you copy and paste multiple selections in Excel?
- 5 How do I copy and paste an Excel spreadsheet?
- 6 How do I copy text to multiple cells in Excel?
- 7 How do I separate data in one cell into multiple rows?
- 8 How do I copy and paste a drop down list from a website?
- 9 How do I paste an email list into Excel?
- 10 How do I export a filter list in Excel?
- 11 How do you create a list from a column in Excel?
- 12 How do I copy and paste without changing the format in Excel?
- 13 How do I cut and paste multiple rows in Excel?
- 14 Why can’t I copy multiple selections in Excel?
- 15 How do you copy multiple cells in Excel without dragging?
How do you copy and paste a list of numbers into Excel?
Select all of the text you want to copy to Excel and copy it to your clipboard. Select the cell in Excel that you want to paste into. Select the upper-leftmost cell that you want your pasted data to appear in. Your pasted data will fill up the cells below and to the right of your starting cell.
How do I paste a list into multiple cells?
Right-click one of the cells you highlighted and click «Paste special.» The Paste Special dialog box opens and displays several pasting options. Click «Validation» followed by «OK.» Excel copies the drop-down list to the cells you selected.
How do I copy a list in Excel?
How to copy lists from one cell to another
- Select a cell that contains the drop down list you want to copy.
- Copy the cell by pressing Ctrl + C or Right-click -> Copy.
- Select the cells where you want to paste the drop down list.
- Right-click, select paste special, click on Validation and press OK.
28 июл. 2015 г.
How do you copy and paste multiple selections in Excel?
#2 copy the selected ranges or non adjacent range of cells that you want to copy via press CTRL +C keys. #3 select one destination cell to place the data. and then click Pasted All buton in the clipboard area. All of selected range of cells are pasted into the destination range of cells.
How do I copy and paste an Excel spreadsheet?
Duplicate the sheet manually
- Select all the data in the worksheet. …
- Copy all the data on the sheet by pressing CTRL+C.
- Click the plus sign to add a new blank worksheet.
- Click the first cell in the new sheet and press CTRL+V to paste the data.
How do I copy text to multiple cells in Excel?
Insert the same data into multiple cells using Ctrl+Enter
- Select all the blank cells in a column.
- Press F2 to edit the last selected cell and type some data: it can be text, a number, or a formula (e.g. «_unknown_»)
- Press Ctrl+Enter instead of Enter. All the selected cells will be filled with the data that you typed.
26 сент. 2013 г.
How do I separate data in one cell into multiple rows?
Click in a cell, or select multiple cells that you want to split. Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Merge group, click Split Cells. Enter the number of columns or rows that you want to split the selected cells into.
How do I copy and paste a drop down list from a website?
- Works quite well. Right-click anywhere on the page, select «Export HTML List Options» -> «Displayed Text» then scroll down to the relevant dropdown and select / copy the text. ( …
- «The requested URL was not found on this server.» – Franck Dernoncourt Jan 15 at 5:15.
How do I paste an email list into Excel?
Microsoft Excel: Convert a Paragraph of Email Addresses into Individual Rows
- Copy the list and paste the whole paragraph in the first cell (A1) of the Excel spreadsheet.
- Select cell A1.
- Click on the Data tab and Select Text to Columns.
- The Convert Text to Columns Wizard will pop up.
- Click Delimited in the pop up.
24 окт. 2019 г.
How do I export a filter list in Excel?
Copying the Results of Filtering
- Select the area you want to filter.
- Display the Data tab of the ribbon.
- Click the Advanced tool, in the Sort & Filter group. …
- Set your filtering options as desired.
- Make sure the Copy to Another Location radio button is selected.
- Specify a copy destination in the Copy To field.
- Click on OK.
7 окт. 2017 г.
How do you create a list from a column in Excel?
Follow these steps:
- Select the columns to sort. …
- In the ribbon, click Data > Sort.
- In the Sort popup window, in the Sort by drop-down, choose the column on which you need to sort. …
- From the Order drop-down, select Custom List.
- In the Custom Lists box, select the list that you want, and then click OK to sort the worksheet.
How do I copy and paste without changing the format in Excel?
Simply follow these steps:
- Select the cells whose contents you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy them to the Clipboard.
- Select the cell where you want to paste the contents.
- Choose Paste Special from the Edit menu. …
- Make sure the Formulas radio button is selected.
- Click on OK.
8 янв. 2019 г.
How do I cut and paste multiple rows in Excel?
To include multiple consecutive rows, click on the top row’s number, hold down the Shift key and then click on the bottom row number to highlight all of the rows in between. To include multiple non-consecutive rows, hold down the Ctrl key and then click on each row number you’d like to copy.
Why can’t I copy multiple selections in Excel?
If you select more than one group of cells on a worksheet, and try to copy them, Excel might show an error message, «This action won’t work on multiple selections». To avoid that error, be sure to select multiple regions in either: the exact same columns. OR, the exact same rows.
How do you copy multiple cells in Excel without dragging?
Instead, you can accomplish the same copy with a double-click instead of a drag. Set up your formula in the top cell, position the mouse in the lower right-hand corner of the cell until you see the plus, and double-click. Note that this option can copy the formula down as far as Excel finds data to the left.