First, you need to go to the official Google account recovery page that is “https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery/lookup”. Then you need to enter your Google Email in the email text box. Click on “Next”. Enter the last password that you remember in the text box.
- 1 How do I contact Google customer service?
- 2 Can I contact Google to recover account?
- 3 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 4 How can I recover my Google account without email and phone number?
- 5 Can I talk to someone at Gmail?
- 6 What is my Gmail phone number?
- 7 How can I get my old Gmail account back?
- 8 How do I change my recovery phone number on Google?
- 9 How do I call Google business?
- 10 How can I log into my Gmail account without verification?
- 11 How can I access my Gmail account without password?
How do I contact Google customer service?
- 1800-572-8309* Call for sign-up help Mon—Fri, 9:00am—6:00pm IST.
- Sign in.
- Get started.
Can I contact Google to recover account?
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
You can also give us a call at 1-866-2-Google (1-866-246-6453) from 6:00am – 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
How can I recover my Google account without email and phone number?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
Can I talk to someone at Gmail?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Google. You cannot call or email the Gmail support team as there is no number or email address for you to use. You can, however, try to use Google’s Support Center to solve your problem. Brush up on Gmail basics.
What is my Gmail phone number?
Find your Google Voice number or username
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Account, the number listed is your Voice number. If a number isn’t shown, it means Voice isn’t set up for the Google Account you’re signed in to. If you have a different account with Voice, sign in to that account. Learn how.
How can I get my old Gmail account back?
In the Google Account recovery box, click on the link “Try Another Way.” You will be taken to a screen that asks you to answer your security question or enter the date of creation for the Gmail account you are trying to recover. Afterwards, your recovery request will be sent to Google.
How do I change my recovery phone number on Google?
Add or change a recovery phone number
- Sign in to your «Recovery phone» page in My Account.
- From here you can: Add a recovery phone. Change your recovery phone: Next to your phone number, select Edit.
- In the box that appears, follow the instructions.
How do I call Google business?
You can reach Google My Business Support for help via 844-491-9665.
How can I log into my Gmail account without verification?
How to login to Google Account without Verification Code
- Try logging in on a Trusted Device. …
- Try logging in on a Familiar Wi-Fi network. …
- Get Help from Google.
- If you’re away from home and can’t connect to the home or work wifi then you can use ask Google to recover your account. …
- Backup codes.
16 мар. 2020 г.
How can I access my Gmail account without password?
Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.” Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.