In the Account menu, tap “Settings.” In the Settings menu, tap “Notifications” to see a list of available YouTube notifications for iPhone and iPad. Tap the slider next to each notification to enable or disable it.
- 1 How do I clear all notifications on YouTube?
- 2 How do I turn off YouTube notifications on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I clear all notifications on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I clear all notifications?
- 5 How do I see all of my YouTube notifications?
- 6 Why are my YouTube Notifications not working?
- 7 How do I manage notifications on my iPhone?
- 8 Can you turn off notification center on iPhone?
- 9 How do I stop Google notifications on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I get rid of iPhone notification bubbles?
- 11 How do I get notifications on my home screen?
- 12 How do I clear my message notifications?
- 13 How do I delete calendar notifications?
How do I clear all notifications on YouTube?
Stop receiving notifications on your mobile or tablet
- Click on the “Settings” or “Parameters” icon on your home screen.
- Click on “Applications and notifications”
- Click on “Notification Management”
- Press the YouTube application.
- Deactivate the option “Authorize notifications”
12 июл. 2019 г.
How do I turn off YouTube notifications on my iPhone?
Turn off device notifications
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Notifications. YouTube.
- Turn off Allow Notifications.
How do I clear all notifications on my iPhone?
Clear All Notifications
- Swipe down from the top left of the screen to show the Notification Center.
- Long press (deeply press 3D-Touch devices) on the X until «Clear All Notifications» appears.
- Tap on Clear All Notifications.
How do I clear all notifications?
To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
Snooze a notification
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Advanced. …
- Choose how often you want to receive alerts and which settings you want to turn on.
How do I see all of my YouTube notifications?
Open your Android Settings app. Tap Notifications. Find “YouTube”.
Why are my YouTube Notifications not working?
If you’re subscribed to a channel but aren’t receiving notifications, it may be because the channel’s notification settings are off. To turn notification highlights or all notifications on: Go to to the channel for which you’d like to receive notifications. Tap the bell icon next to the Subscribe button .
How do I manage notifications on my iPhone?
Change notification settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. …
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off.
Can you turn off notification center on iPhone?
No, Notification Center cannot be completely disabled. you can, however, remove all apps from it.
How do I stop Google notifications on my iPhone?
Turn off notifications
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications. None.
How do I get rid of iPhone notification bubbles?
To remove the red dot, simply swipe the «Badge App Icon» toggle to the left. You will still be alerted when a message arrives, but the symbol will not hover over the app on the home screen. To stop all notifications from a particular app, simply swipe left on the toggle next to «Allow Notification».
How do I get notifications on my home screen?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Do one of the following:
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.
How do I clear my message notifications?
About This Article
- Open your Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear Data.
15 окт. 2020 г.
How do I delete calendar notifications?
You can change your notifications on either your mobile device or computer and your changes will sync.
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap Add another notification.
- Choose the type or timing of the notification and tap Done.
- To delete the previous notification, tap Remove .
- Tap Save.