- 1 How do I clear Siri search suggestions?
- 2 How do you clear suggested searches on iPhone?
- 3 How do I get rid of Siri suggested sites on my iPhone?
- 4 Does Siri suggestions drain battery?
- 5 How do I delete search suggestions?
- 6 How do I remove search suggestions?
- 7 How do I erase search history?
- 8 How do I get rid of suggested sites on safari?
- 9 What does Siri suggestions mean on iPhone?
- 10 What happens when you tell Siri 17?
- 11 Is it OK to leave your iPhone charging all night?
- 12 What drains iPhone battery the most?
How do I clear Siri search suggestions?
How to disable Siri Suggestions on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Siri & Search.
- Look for the toggles next to Suggestions in Search, Look Up, and Lock Screen.
- Toggle off the ones you prefer not to use.
10 июл. 2019 г.
How do you clear suggested searches on iPhone?
Tap on Settings > Safari >Siri & Search.
Switch off the Search and Siri Suggestions on this screen. On the Safari Settings screen, scroll down to the bottom. Here, tap on “Clear History and Website Data” to remove all the history and website data.
How do I get rid of Siri suggested sites on my iPhone?
How to Disable Siri Suggestions for Individual Apps
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Siri & Search and tap it.
- Scroll down to see a list of all of the apps that work with the feature.
- Select each app you don’t want to show up in search and Siri suggestions.
- Tap the Siri & Suggestions button to toggle it off.
23 февр. 2019 г.
Does Siri suggestions drain battery?
Turn Off Siri Suggestions
That’s great, but she has to do some work in the background to make this happen, which—you guessed it—drains battery. … Under Siri Suggestions, you can enable or disable them in search, in Look Up, and on the lock screen.
How do I delete search suggestions?
To delete activity, next to the search bar, tap More .
- To delete certain items: Tap Item View. Next to the items you want to delete, tap More Delete .
- To delete all items: Tap Delete results.
How do I remove search suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I erase search history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to «Time range,» select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check «Browsing history.» …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I get rid of suggested sites on safari?
How to disable Safari Suggestions
- 1) Launch Settings on your iOS device.
- 2) Tap Safari in the Settings list.
- 3) Slide the Safari Suggestions toggle to the OFF position.
- Tip: If you’d also like to turn on or off suggested search terms in Safari, toggle the Search Engine Suggestions switch.
- 1) Open Safari on your Mac.
What does Siri suggestions mean on iPhone?
Siri makes suggestions for what you might want to do next, such as call into a meeting or confirm an appointment, based on your routines and how you use your apps. If you tell a friend you’re on your way, Siri can even suggest your estimated arrival time. …
What happens when you tell Siri 17?
Siri is trained to recognise any emergency number so when you say 17 it recognises it as a French emergency number and calls your emergency services.
Is it OK to leave your iPhone charging all night?
Once the internal lithium-ion battery hits 100% of its capacity, charging stops. If you leave the smartphone plugged in overnight, it is going to use a bit of energy constantly trickling new juice to the battery every time it falls to 99%. That is eating into your phone’s lifespan (see below).
What drains iPhone battery the most?
It’s handy, but as we’ve already mentioned, having the screen turned on is one of your phone’s biggest battery drains—and if you want to turn it on, it just takes a button press. Turn it off by going to Settings > Display & Brightness, and then toggling off Raise to Wake.