- 1 How do I free up space on my SIM card?
- 2 What do you do when your SIM card memory is full?
- 3 How do I reset my SIM card settings?
- 4 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 5 Why is my phone out of storage?
- 6 How do I permanently delete text messages from my SIM card?
- 7 How do I permanently delete my call history on my SIM card?
- 8 Does a factory reset delete SIM card?
- 9 Does deleting text messages free up storage?
- 10 Do SIM cards have memory?
- 11 Are text messages stored on the phone or SIM card?
- 12 Why cant I change my APN settings?
- 13 What does ## 72786 do?
- 14 What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
How do I free up space on my SIM card?
Smartphone Tip: How to Free Up Space on Your Android Phone
- Step 1: Move Apps to Your SD Card/USB Storage. First of all, a large number of Android applications cannot be moved to the SD card/USB storage. …
- Step 2: Uninstall Apps. …
- Step 3: Remove Photos and Videos from the Phone. …
- Step 4: Analyze Disk Usage to Find Other Issues. …
- Step 5: Deal with Your Contacts Storage Size Issues.
22 февр. 2011 г.
What do you do when your SIM card memory is full?
Android: “Text Message Memory Full” Error Fix
- Option 1 – Remove Apps. To free this space up and prevent this message, you can navigate to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Manage applications” and uninstall apps you don’t need, or move the apps to the SD card. …
- Option 2 – Move Apps to SD card. …
- Option 3 – Delete Pics and Videos.
How do I reset my SIM card settings?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap ⋯ More.
- Tap Network settings reset.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
Clear the cache
If you need to clear up space on your phone quickly, the app cache is the first place you should look. To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify.
Why is my phone out of storage?
Sometimes the «Android storage space running out but it’s not» issue is caused by the overwhelming amount of data stored on your phone’s internal memory. If you have many apps on your Android device and use them simultaneously, cache memory on your phone can be blocked, which leads to Android insufficient storage.
How do I permanently delete text messages from my SIM card?
Step 1: On your Android phone go to “Settings”. Step 2: After that you need to tap on “System” option. Step 3: Then select “Reset” option. Step 4: Next, tap on “Erase all data (Factory reset)” option.
How do I permanently delete my call history on my SIM card?
- Open your Phone App from Home Screen on your Android phone.
- Now, choose Recent option.
- Go to the Call history tab.
- After that choose the Clear call history menu.
- A dialog box will appear.
Does a factory reset delete SIM card?
Computer factory resets will restore the computer to the computer’s original operating system and delete all of the user data stored on the computer. … Data on the SIM card and the microSD card is not erased.
Does deleting text messages free up storage?
Delete old text message threads
When you send and receive text messages, your phone automatically stores them for safe keeping. If these texts contain images or videos, they can take up a considerable amount of space. Fortunately, you do not need to go back and manually delete all your old text messages.
Do SIM cards have memory?
The SIM card has enough memory to typically store up to 250 contacts, some of your text messages and other information that the carrier who supplied the card can utilize. Photos are not stored on SIM cards, so make sure they are backed up. … Not all SIM cards are the same.
Are text messages stored on the phone or SIM card?
Text messages are stored on your phone, not on your Sim. Therefore, if someone puts your Sim card into their phone, they will not see any text messages that you have received on your phone, unless you have manually moved your SMS’s to your Sim.
Why cant I change my APN settings?
Sometimes, APN settings on your device for a particular carrier may be «locked» such that they are «grayed out» and can’t be modified. This is often an indication that they have been set by your currently connected carrier and that you shouldn’t need to modify them.
What does ## 72786 do?
Without a PRL, the device may not be able to roam, i.e. obtain service outside of the home area. … For Sprint, it is ##873283# (it is also possible to use code ##72786# on Android or ##25327# on iOS to completely clear out the service programming and redo OTA activation, which includes updating the PRL).
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
Remove and Re-Insert Your SIM Card
- Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off.
- If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on.
11 февр. 2020 г.