- 1 How do I free up space on my ZTE phone?
- 2 How do I clear the cache on my ZTE?
- 3 How do I clear cache and cookies on my ZTE phone?
- 4 How do I clear internal storage on my phone?
- 5 How can I get more space on my phone without deleting everything?
- 6 How do I free up space on my SIM card?
- 7 Does the ZTE have a SIM card?
- 8 How do you delete apps on a ZTE phone?
- 9 How do I clear the cache on my ZTE Zmax pro?
How do I free up space on my ZTE phone?
Clear storage regularly
- Delete unnecessary text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS).
- Transfer pictures and media to a computer to remove them from the phone memory.
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history.
- Clear Facebook app cache.
- Manage applications. See section below.
- Delete the call logs.
How do I clear the cache on my ZTE?
Clear the application cache on your ZTE Fury
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Applications.
- Tap Manage applications.
- Tap the All tab.
- Tap Clear cache.
- You’ve now cleared the application cache.
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to «Cookies and site data» and «Cached images and files,» check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear internal storage on my phone?
Use Android’s “Free up space” tool
- Go to your phone’s settings, and select “Storage.” Among other things, you’ll see information on how much space is in use, a link to a tool called “Smart Storage” (more on that later), and a list of app categories.
- Tap on the blue “Free up space” button.
9 авг. 2019 г.
How can I get more space on my phone without deleting everything?
In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache. To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
How do I free up space on my SIM card?
Smartphone Tip: How to Free Up Space on Your Android Phone
- Step 1: Move Apps to Your SD Card/USB Storage. First of all, a large number of Android applications cannot be moved to the SD card/USB storage. …
- Step 2: Uninstall Apps. …
- Step 3: Remove Photos and Videos from the Phone. …
- Step 4: Analyze Disk Usage to Find Other Issues. …
- Step 5: Deal with Your Contacts Storage Size Issues.
22 февр. 2011 г.
Does the ZTE have a SIM card?
This device supports a Nano size SIM card. Insert a paper clip into the SIM/SD card tray hole on the left side of the device. Insert the SIM card with the notch aligned, gold facing down and reinsert into the device.
How do you delete apps on a ZTE phone?
- From any Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Apps.
- Swipe right to the Downloaded screen.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap Uninstall > OK.
How do I clear the cache on my ZTE Zmax pro?
Clear app cache and data
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Apps.
- Tap the desired app, then tap Storage.
- Tap to Clear Data and Clear Cache.