To delete other files, Go to security app → Cleaner → Select Deep Clean → Delete unwanted files. This will clean unwanted files and remove them.
- 1 How do I delete other files in MI?
- 2 What is other files in xiaomi storage?
- 3 How do I clean up my MI storage?
- 4 What is other on phone storage?
- 5 How do I delete other files?
- 6 How do I clear other storage on my phone?
- 7 Can I delete MIUI folder?
- 8 Can I delete MI Video global logs?
- 9 Where is local backup stored in MI?
- 10 How do you free up space?
- 11 Does updating MIUI erase data?
- 12 How can I get more space on my phone without deleting everything?
- 13 What are unnecessary files on my phone?
- 14 What does other mean in storage?
How do I delete other files in MI?
To remove the miscellaneous data from the settings, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Settings’ of your MI phone.
- Scroll down and touch on ‘Storage/Storage & USB. …
- Touch on ‘Other. …
- Check the pop-up message and touch on ‘EXPLORE. …
- Look for the folder you want that you don’t need.
What is other files in xiaomi storage?
What is Other Files Data ? Other files data varies by MIUI different editions, it may consist of ZIP files, Document Files, OBB Games files , some Cache files used by Mi Cloud service, some Thumbnails Cache Files when opening photos on your phone , … etc .
How do I clean up my MI storage?
Go to Settings > Storage > Cached data. Once you tap on cache data it will open a pop-up, asking you to delete it. Confirm it and your cache will be freed up. Also, since this is to be manually done, you can delete the cache anytime there is storage filling up on your phone.
What is other on phone storage?
Part 1: Clean up your Android device and «other» storage. Step 1 Manually clean the app’s cache. … Basically, some gaming apps and messaging apps like WhatsApp may save much gaming data or chat record which takes up large space, and that’s what we usually see the «Other» storage when analyzing the storage.
How do I delete other files?
Other files are basically miscellaneous files in your android system that piles up data and cover your phone memory. These may contain system file data as well as data from the applications installed on your phone. To delete other files, Go to security app → Cleaner → Select Deep Clean → Delete unwanted files.
How do I clear other storage on my phone?
How to free up storage space and clean ‘Other’ section in storage
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and find the Storage option. …
- Under Storage, the UI may be different for different Android phone, but you can tap on any item to find more info about its content, and then can selectively delete stuff.
19 июн. 2020 г.
Can I delete MIUI folder?
0 is the file system automatically generated to backup images, pictures, etc. … Also check any other files in MIUI folder like any other pics or music files. You can either move them to other folder or simply delete them if they are not in need any more.
Can I delete MI Video global logs?
Yes it is running on your Android device. … Another option to delete your logs if you are using a Samsung Android device is to dial *#9900# and selecting Delete dumpstate/logcat.
Where is local backup stored in MI?
Connect your device to PC and find folder MIUI/Backup/AllBackup here is Backup what you make. Copy it to your PC. And you never lost it. After flashing or factory reset put this backup to the Folder MIUI/Backup/AllBackup after this you can restore it in Settings — Additional settings — Backup and Reset — Local Backup.
How do you free up space?
Use Android’s “Free up space” tool
- Go to your phone’s settings, and select “Storage.” Among other things, you’ll see information on how much space is in use, a link to a tool called “Smart Storage” (more on that later), and a list of app categories.
- Tap on the blue “Free up space” button.
9 авг. 2019 г.
Does updating MIUI erase data?
If you are updating your miui from updater app, this will not cause any change in your data and apps( root access as well). … Updating to the latest MIUI version will not delete any of your data.
How can I get more space on my phone without deleting everything?
In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache. To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
What are unnecessary files on my phone?
What are junk files on my phone?
- Temporary app files are used to install apps, but they’re useless after installation is complete. …
- Invisible cache files are the same thing as temporary internet files, used by apps or the system itself.
- Untouched or unused files are disputable junk files.
11 нояб. 2020 г.
What does other mean in storage?
That means Other is the rest of the files you have on your iPhone that are not photos, videos, apps, or messages. This leaves us with the following things that fall under the Other category in iPhone Storage: Mail attachments.