- 1 How do you delete all messages on messenger?
- 2 Is there a quicker way to delete Messenger messages?
- 3 How do you delete Messenger activity?
- 4 Why can’t I delete messages on messenger?
- 5 How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
- 6 How do you delete Facebook messages permanently?
- 7 Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
- 8 How do I delete all messages?
- 9 How do you delete Messenger history?
- 10 How do I turn off suggestions on Messenger 2020?
- 11 Is there an activity log for Messenger?
- 12 Why is delete for everyone not working?
- 13 What happens when you Unsend a message on messenger?
- 14 How do I permanently delete shared photos from Messenger on both sides?
How do you delete all messages on messenger?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
Is there a quicker way to delete Messenger messages?
- Step 1: Download a copy of the Facebook Fast Delete Messages extension.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account and head to the Messages area (you’ll want to view them all at once).
- Step 3: Click the small Red X next to each message to delete the entire thread without having to open it.
1 июн. 2012 г.
How do you delete Messenger activity?
Just open your Facebook Messenger App, go to the “People” tab and then tap “Active” at the very top. This will show you a list of all of your friends that are active on the messenger app, and you can disable the toggle button next to your name to get rid of your Facebook last active notice.
Why can’t I delete messages on messenger?
Here is some of the potential problems: Your internet connection is slow or you ran out of data. Both of these could cause the “Messenger” or “Facebook” servers to not update your request (ex. Request to delete a message when you click delete).
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
29 дек. 2020 г.
How do you delete Facebook messages permanently?
Locate the message in the conversation that you want to delete with your mouse and click the three-dot icon next to it. Click «Delete» from the drop-down menu. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the message and, if you do so, your copy of the conversation is permanently erased.
Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
Once «removed,» the message will not reappear in the draft space. Unfortunately, Facebook will also notify other members of a conversation when this action is taken, essentially calling you out to your conversation partners.
How do I delete all messages?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
20 авг. 2019 г.
How do you delete Messenger history?
- First, open messenger app on your Android device.
- Next, from Chats, tap the search bar at the top.
- After that, tap Edit in the top right.
- Next to Recent Searches, tap Clear All.
7 дек. 2020 г.
How do I turn off suggestions on Messenger 2020?
To turn off Facebook M Suggestions, open Facebook Messenger, and then tap your profile icon. On iOS, it’s at the top left of the screen; on Android it’s at the top right. Scroll down and select the “M Settings” category. To get rid of M suggestions, just turn the “Suggestions” toggle off.
Is there an activity log for Messenger?
Download Messenger History From the Messenger Mobile App
Open Messenger and tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Account Settings. Scroll down and select Download Your Information. Select the Messages check box to download your Messenger history.
Why is delete for everyone not working?
When does ‘Delete for everyone’ not work? The company says that this feature will only work if you and the recipient are on the latest WhatsApp version. So, if ‘Delete for everyone’ is not visible or not working, then you should check whether you are using the latest version.
What happens when you Unsend a message on messenger?
Once recalled, the unsent message will no longer appear in your conversation as well as to your recipient. The said option can be used regardless if a user is doing a private chat or a group chat. It does not work if you are sending encrypted chats.
Q: How to delete shared photos on Messenger permanently from both sides? A: Tap and hold the photo you want to delete. Now, click on “Remove” and then, click on “Remove for Everyone” and finally, confirm the deletion. You’ll the message with the thread, stating “You removed messages” on the bottom of your screen.