- 1 What should you use to clean your iPhone screen?
- 2 How do I make my iPhone home screen look better?
- 3 How do I remove items from my iPhone home screen?
- 4 Can you use antibacterial wipes on iPhone?
- 5 How can I clean my iPhone from viruses?
- 6 How do I clean up my iPhone pages?
- 7 How do I clear my home screen?
- 8 How do I change icons on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I change my default home screen on iPhone?
- 10 How do I delete an app from my iPhone that I can’t find?
- 11 Why does my home screen keep changing iPhone?
- 12 How do I get my apps back on my iPhone screen?
What should you use to clean your iPhone screen?
Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, compressed air, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean your iPhone. The front glass surfaces have an oleophobic coating.
How do I make my iPhone home screen look better?
How to customise your iPhone home screen
- Step one: Update your iPhone to iOS 14. …
- Step two: Choose a colour palette or theme. …
- Step three: Download Widgetsmith and Shortcuts. …
- Step four: Clean your home screen. …
- Step five: Set your new wallpaper. …
- Step six: Change your app icons. …
- Step seven: Create custom widgets. …
- Step eight: Add custom widgets to your home screen.
10 февр. 2021 г.
How do I remove items from my iPhone home screen?
Remove a built-in app from your Home screen
- On your iOS device, touch and hold the app lightly until it jiggles. If the app doesn’t jiggle, make sure that you’re not pressing too hard.
- Tap. on the app, then tap Remove.
- Press the Home button to finish.
27 февр. 2019 г.
Can you use antibacterial wipes on iPhone?
Apple now says it’s OK to use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and other disinfectants to clean your iPhone and other Apple gadgets. Just don’t submerge it in cleaning agents. Turn the device off first, and make sure you’re not getting moisture in openings, like the charging port.
How can I clean my iPhone from viruses?
How To Remove a Virus from iPhone
- Restart your iPhone. One of the easiest ways to get rid of a virus is by restarting your device. …
- Clear your browsing data and history. …
- Restore your phone from a previous backup version. …
- Reset all content and settings.
9 сент. 2020 г.
How do I clean up my iPhone pages?
If you want to delete the history, tap the bookmark icon at the bottom of a web page in Safari. Then tap the Clock icon at the top which will reveal your browsing history. You can tap Clear at the bottom to remove all history or swipe right to left across individual items in the history.
How do I clear my home screen?
Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab. Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen. Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A). Tap Clear Defaults.
How do I change icons on my iPhone?
How to change app icons on your iPhone
- Step 1: Open the Shortcuts app. (Reinstall it first using the App Store if you’ve removed it from your iPhone.)
- Step 2: Tap the + button in the top-right corner of the screen. …
- Step 3: Tap Choose under the Scripting heading. …
- Step 4: Tap Add to Home Screen. …
- Step 5: Tap either Take Photo or Choose Photo.
13 янв. 2021 г.
How do I change my default home screen on iPhone?
How to restore your Home screen to the default layout on iPhone
- Open Settings and tap on General.
- Swipe down and tap on Reset.
- Tap Reset Home Screen Layout and confirm by tapping Reset Home Screen.
3 апр. 2018 г.
How do I delete an app from my iPhone that I can’t find?
The first option is to tap on the search bar at the top of your App Library and search for the app you want to get rid of or scroll down until you find it. Long-press on the app icon until you see a pop-up menu, and then select Delete App.
Why does my home screen keep changing iPhone?
Annoyingly, iOS automatically changes widgets based on the time of day and your usage. … Starting in iOS 14, Apple introduced widgets on the iPhone home screen. There’s a built-in Smart Stack widget that automatically cycles through widgets in the stack. It’s supposed to show you the correct widget at the right time.
How do I get my apps back on my iPhone screen?
Answer: A: Go to settings> general> usage> if the app is listed there delete and reinstall it.