In Mail on iCloud.com, click Inbox, then do any of the following: Read a message: Select the message in your message list. Open a message in a new window: Double-click the message in the message list.
- 1 How do I access my iCloud email account?
- 2 How do I check my iCloud email on iPhone?
- 3 How do I recover my iCloud email and password?
- 4 How do I access my iCloud email without an iPhone?
- 5 Can I access iCloud from my iPhone?
- 6 Why are my iCloud emails not coming through?
- 7 Is my Apple ID password and my iCloud password the same?
- 8 How do I reset my iCloud password without email?
- 9 How do I retrieve photos from the iCloud?
- 10 How do I see what is backed up on iCloud?
How do I access my iCloud email account?
How to check iCloud email on the iCloud website
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in using your username and password. …
- If you haven’t signed in to iCloud.com before, follow the verification prompts to give the iCloud website access to your account data.
- Select the Mail symbol.
25 сент. 2020 г.
How do I check my iCloud email on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and check that Mail is turned on.
How do I recover my iCloud email and password?
How to reset your Apple or iCloud password with your email address or security questions
- Navigate to iforgot.apple.com in any web browser.
- Enter your Apple ID email address. …
- Click Continue.
- Select I need to reset my password. …
- Click Continue.
- Select Get an email or Answer security questions. …
- Click Continue.
- Click Done.
4 окт. 2020 г.
How do I access my iCloud email without an iPhone?
Answer: A: Open a web browser, go to https://www.icloud.com, and login with your ID and Password. Then you can check any of your iCloud content, mail, calendar, contacts, and so on.
Can I access iCloud from my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11 and later, you can access your files from the Files app when you have iCloud Drive set up. … If you don’t have the Files app on your device, update to iOS 11 or later. If you’re using iOS 9 or iOS 10, you can use the iCloud Drive app.
Why are my iCloud emails not coming through?
Go to iCloud.com on a Mac or PC to see if you can receive email for your iCloud account. Tap Settings > iCloud and turn on Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars > Fetch New Data and turn on Push. Then send an email to your account to see if Push is working.
Is my Apple ID password and my iCloud password the same?
Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password. The following two links should help you. See this first — What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password — Apple Support. Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password.
How do I reset my iCloud password without email?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Apple’s iForgot website.
- Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.
- Select the option to reset your password and hit Continue again.
- Type in your recovery code and choose Continue.
- Select a trusted device.
- Enter the confirmation code.
- Select a new password, then click Reset Password.
22 янв. 2021 г.
How do I retrieve photos from the iCloud?
Recover photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
- Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
How do I see what is backed up on iCloud?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage, which will list how much iCloud storage you’re using and which apps are eating up the most storage.