When you receive the update, navigate to your photo albums homepage and open the one titled Cover Photos. To change the audience of a photo, click it, and then hover over the icon next to the date. Choose your new privacy setting for the photo from the dropdown menu.
- 1 How do you change your cover photo to private?
- 2 How do I change the privacy of my current cover photo on Facebook?
- 3 How do I hide my cover photos from the public?
- 4 Is cover photo always public?
- 5 How do I change my cover photo without it appearing on news feed?
- 6 When you edit privacy on Facebook does it notify?
- 7 How do I change the privacy setting on a Facebook post?
- 8 Can you hide likes on cover photo?
- 9 Can everyone see my Facebook cover photo?
- 10 How do I stop friends from seeing my comments on public posts?
- 11 Does hiding from Timeline Remove from news feed?
How do you change your cover photo to private?
You can’t make the current cover photo private; it must be public. However, you can make older ones private by locating them in the Cover Photos album and changing who can see them (e.g., certain friends only or only you).
How do I change the privacy of my current cover photo on Facebook?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photos on Facebook?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Your Photos.
- Click the photo you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click on the right.
- Click Edit post audience next to your name at the top.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with. Keep in mind:
How do I hide my cover photos from the public?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over «More» and then click «Likes» from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select «Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.»
20 дек. 2019 г.
Is cover photo always public?
Hi Helen, Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
How do I change my cover photo without it appearing on news feed?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
When you edit privacy on Facebook does it notify?
So when you change your privacy from Friends to Public, your friends will not get notify about this but now everyone on Facebook (whom you have not blocked) will able to see your this pic as you have set audience public.
How do I change the privacy setting on a Facebook post?
Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. In the left column, click Privacy. Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts. Click Limit Past Posts > Limit Past Posts to confirm.
Can you hide likes on cover photo?
This is NOT true for your cover photo! Your cover photo is entirely public, and any comments, likes, anything whatsoever, is entirely visible for anyone who views your profile, and therefore, so is a portion of your friends list.
Can everyone see my Facebook cover photo?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Your cover photo will appear in your Cover Photos album. …
How do I stop friends from seeing my comments on public posts?
Unfortunately, you can’t hide your Facebook comments. Only the person who initially shared the post can change the privacy settings of that post. If they decide to hide or delete the post, the same thing will happen to your comment. As long as the post’s privacy is set to Public, it will remain visible.
Does hiding from Timeline Remove from news feed?
Clicking the «Hide from Timeline» or «Hide from Page» button immediately removes the selected story, photo or update from view. However, using the hide feature doesn’t delete the item completely; the hidden story will still appear in other places on Facebook, including news feeds and in search results.