- 1 Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
- 2 How do I change the country of my app store?
- 3 What happens if I change App Store country?
- 4 Is it legal to change App Store country?
- 5 How do you fix this app is not available in your country?
- 6 How do I download apps not in my region?
- 7 How do I switch to US App Store?
- 8 Why is an app not available in my region?
- 9 How do I fake my location on iPhone?
- 10 How many times can I change country in App Store?
- 11 How do I change my region on family sharing app store?
- 12 Can I use VPN for app store?
- 13 What happens if you change your region on your phone?
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
the issue with changing the country might happen for multiple reasons : You can check all the details : https://support.apple.com/en-ae/HT201389. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region.
How do I change the country of my app store?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under «Country and profiles,» find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
What happens if I change App Store country?
The Problem With Changing Your iTunes or App Store Country
That means you lose access to all your existing iTunes and App Store purchases when you change your Apple ID to a different country. Anything already on your device is still available to use and apps you’ve already downloaded still get the latest updates.
Is it legal to change App Store country?
You can change regions to browse another country’s store, but you may not make purchases. For example, here is the restriction for the USA Store: «The iTunes Service is available to you only in the United States, its territories, and possessions.
How do you fix this app is not available in your country?
Fix problems changing your Google Play country
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage. Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage. OK.
How do I download apps not in my region?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android. …
- STEP 2- Change The Location. …
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache. …
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country. …
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
2 дня назад
How do I switch to US App Store?
Tap the “Store” drop-down to display a list of countries. Tap “United States” to choose it, and then click the “Next” button. Your device asks you to accept the store’s terms and conditions. Tap the “Agree” button.
Why is an app not available in my region?
If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app …
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. …
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
25 нояб. 2019 г.
How many times can I change country in App Store?
However, Apple can restrict switching to once per 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, which include downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases in any store.
How do I change my region on family sharing app store?
Try Changing Your iTunes and App Store Country
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Choose View Apple ID.
- Tap on Country/Region.
- Choose Change Country or Region.
- Choose your new area. …
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
6 янв. 2020 г.
Can I use VPN for app store?
You’ll need an Apple device, an account at the Apple store, and a VPN (virtual private network) service such as Hotspot Shield Elite. These three elements combined will allow you to get full access to the app store and use your device exactly how you want.
What happens if you change your region on your phone?
You can change this setting later at any time. It doesn’t affect the AppStore. The region setting will affect the availability of certain features which aren’t available in all regions yet such as Apple Pay and Apple News. Apple News is only available if you set your region to Australia, UK or US.