- 1 How do I grant permission to a website in Firefox?
- 2 How do I unblock a website on Firefox?
- 3 How do I grant a website permission?
- 4 How do I whitelist a website in Firefox?
- 5 How do I add a site to trusted sites in Firefox?
- 6 How can I tell if Firefox is accessing the Internet?
- 7 How do I fix blocked websites?
- 8 Why some websites are not opening in Firefox?
- 9 How do I fix Firefox problem loading page?
- 10 Why can I not access certain websites?
- 11 Why is Firefox connection not secure?
- 12 How do I allow Firefox to access my camera?
- 13 How do I add exceptions to Firefox?
- 14 How do I whitelist a website?
- 15 How do I block a website on Android Firefox?
How do I grant permission to a website in Firefox?
In Firefox, right-click a page, select View Page Info, and click Permissions. You can also click the website’s icon in your address bar and click More Information. From here, you can change whether the website can use specific plugins, access your location, enter full-screen mode, and do other things.
How do I unblock a website on Firefox?
If you decide that you want to unblock a previously blocked site, do the following:
- Click ☰
- Click Add-ons.
- Find Block Site.
- Click Options or Preferences.
- Scroll down to your list of blocked sites and find the site that you want to unblock.
- Click X to the right of the site.
24 дек. 2019 г.
How do I grant a website permission?
Change settings for a specific site
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous .
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
How do I whitelist a website in Firefox?
Windows: «3-bar» menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: «3-bar» menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences. Linux: «3-bar» menu button (or Edit menu) > Preferences. Any system: type or paste about:preferences into the address bar and press Enter/Return to load it.
How do I add a site to trusted sites in Firefox?
Add Trusted Sites for Mozilla Firefox
- In Firefox go to the Open Menu (Upper right 3 lines)
- Locate and select the «Security» tab.
- Click on the «Exceptions…» button.
- Next type in the internet address you would like to remain trusted EX: *.cloudworks.com.
- Click «Close» then «OK» to complete this action.
1 мар. 2015 г.
How can I tell if Firefox is accessing the Internet?
To see if you’re running Windows Firewall:
- Right-click the Windows icon. A menu will appear.
- Select Control Panel from the menu. The Control Panel will appear.
- In the Control Panel, select System and Security.
- In System and Security, select Windows Firewall.
How do I fix blocked websites?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.
Why some websites are not opening in Firefox?
Firefox cannot load certain websites
If clearing your cookies and cache did not enable you to load the websites that did not work in Firefox, you should check your computer for malware. … If you still have problems, follow the instructions in Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware.
How do I fix Firefox problem loading page?
Table of Contents
- Restart your computer.
- Clear your cookies and cache.
- Restart Firefox in Safe Mode.
- Reinstall Firefox.
- Refresh Firefox.
- Create a new Firefox profile.
- Other solutions. Check browser internals. Troubleshoot the Flash plugin. Check for conflicts with your Internet security software. Check for malware.
Why can I not access certain websites?
If you can’t access any websites, make sure your computer is connected to your network. Check your Wi-Fi settings or, if you use a wired connection, make sure your Ethernet cable hasn’t slipped out. If you’re confident you’re connected to your local network, it could be your internet connection causing the issue.
Why is Firefox connection not secure?
Mozilla Firefox continually improves its security measures. … For example, the Mozilla Firefox error “Your connection is not secure” prevents you from accessing various websites. This error usually occurs when the validation certificate is not completed and the encryption level is not strong enough.
How do I allow Firefox to access my camera?
Using the Firefox Options menu to change camera and microphone permissions
- Click the menu button. …
- Click Privacy & Security from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… …
- Use the Allow/Block selector to change permission for the website.
How do I add exceptions to Firefox?
Firefox. Click «Advanced» at the bottom of the page, click «Add Exception…», then click an “Confirm Security Exception” button at the bottom of the page and the web page will be added to an exception list.
How do I whitelist a website?
For a device profile containing Android devices, the following page will open. Here, you will see the master list of Whitelist Websites. Enable the website to be allowed on the selected device profile with the toggle button, click on next, save all settings and update the specific device profile.
How do I block a website on Android Firefox?
Here’s how to block a website on Android via BlockSite:
- Download BlockSite from the Google Play Store.
- Click on the app and enable accessibility via the prompt.
- Tap on the “+” icon on the app’s interface.
- Input the URL you want to block on the Search field.
10 дек. 2020 г.