This takes you straight to the Settings > Personalization > Taskbar screen. Scroll down to the “Notification Area” section and click the “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” link. Use the list here to customize which icons appear on the taskbar.
- 1 How do I add icons to Windows 10 system tray?
- 2 How do I add a shortcut to the system tray?
- 3 How do I show icons in system tray?
- 4 How do I add icon to taskbar?
- 5 How do I get McAfee icon on my system tray?
- 6 How do I restore my system tray icons?
- 7 How do I add icons to hidden icons?
- 8 How do I get to system tray?
- 9 How do I add Bluetooth to my system tray?
- 10 Why can’t I see the icons on my taskbar?
- 11 Can’t see all hidden icons?
- 12 How do I add icons to my laptop?
- 13 How do I move my taskbar icons to the middle?
- 14 How do I add Bluetooth icon to taskbar?
How do I add icons to Windows 10 system tray?
Windows 10 — System Tray
- Step 1 − Go to the SETTINGS window and choose System.
- Step 2 − In the SYSTEM window, select Notifications & actions. …
- Step 3 − In the SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window, you can turn on or off the icons in whichever way you prefer.
How do I add a shortcut to the system tray?
Open Control Panel and go to “System and Security -> Administrative Tools.” Everything in the Administrative Tools window is already a shortcut, so just right-click (or touch and hold) the one you want to pin to the taskbar and choose “Pin to taskbar.” That’s all!
How do I show icons in system tray?
To always show all tray icons in Windows 10, do the following.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Personalization — Taskbar.
- On the right, click on the link «Select which icons appear on the taskbar» under Notification area.
- On the next page, enable the option «Always show all icons in the notification area».
How do I add icon to taskbar?
How to Add Icons to a Taskbar
- Click the icon you want to add to the taskbar. This icon can be from the «Start» menu or from the desktop.
- Drag the icon to the Quick Launch toolbar. …
- Release the mouse button and drop the icon into the Quick Launch toolbar.
How do I get McAfee icon on my system tray?
- Click Start, Programs, McAfee, VirusScan Console.
- Select Tools, User Interface Options.
- Verify that one of the options for Show the system tray icon is enabled.
- If one of these options is selected, select Do not show the system tray icon , then click Apply.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I restore my system tray icons?
Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties. In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled Notification Area and click on Customize. Click on Turn system icons on or off. If you’d like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
In the notification area, click or press the icon that you want to hide and then move it up into the overflow area. Tips: If you want to add a hidden icon to the notification area, tap or click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want back to the notification area.
How do I get to system tray?
Press WINDWS+Q, type “taskbar settings”, and press ENTER to open the Taskbar settings. Press SHIFT+TAB once to navigate to the last section: “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” Press ENTER to select it.
How do I add Bluetooth to my system tray?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
29 окт. 2020 г.
Why can’t I see the icons on my taskbar?
1. Click on Start, select Settings or press Windows logo key + I and navigate to System > Notifications & actions. 2. Click on option Select which icons appear on the taskbar and Turn system icons on or off, then customize your system notifications icons.
Go to the Notification area section from the Taskbar settings again and click or tap the “Turn system icons on or off” link. Choose which system icons are enabled by turning on the switch next to them.
How do I add icons to my laptop?
To add icons to your desktop such as This PC, Recycle Bin and more:
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
How do I move my taskbar icons to the middle?
Select the icons folder and drag in the taskbar to center align them. Now right-click on folder shortcuts one at a time and uncheck the Show Title and Show Text option. Finally, right-click on the taskbar and choose the Lock Taskbar to lock it. That’s it!!
How do I add Bluetooth icon to taskbar?
To do that, kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on Start menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Under Related settings, select More Bluetooth options.
- On the Options tab, tick the box beside Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.