Open the download page of Ubiquiti in an internet browser. Make use of a computer that is connected to the same network as the network to which you connect the access point. Select the most recent version of the ‘Controller’ under the heading ‘Software’. Press ‘Download’ at the top right.
- 1 How do I access my UniFi access point?
- 2 How do I find my ubiquiti Access Point IP address?
- 3 Can you use Ubiquiti access point with any router?
- 4 How do I access my Nanostation on my router?
- 5 What is a standalone access point?
- 6 How do I set up an access point?
- 7 How do I reset my ubiquiti access point?
- 8 How do I access my Unifi router remotely?
- 9 How do I change my ubiquiti access point WIFI password?
- 10 Is ubiquiti a router?
- 11 How do I setup my ubiquiti router?
- 12 How do I connect my router to my Unifi modem?
- 13 How do I log into my ubiquiti router?
- 14 What is SoHo router mode?
- 15 How do I connect ubiquiti NanoStation?
How do I access my UniFi access point?
UniFi — Setting up a UniFi Access Point in Standalone Mode
- Prepare your UniFi AP for setup. …
- Download the UniFi Network app from App Store or Google Play. …
- Connect to your AP via Account > Standalone Devices. …
- Scan the QR code on the back of your AP. …
- Complete the connection process. …
- Change the credentials for your access point. …
- Finish the configuration of your Standalone AP.
How do I find my ubiquiti Access Point IP address?
How to find the IP address for your Ubiquiti access point?
- Step 1: Download Ubiquiti locator. You can download the ubiquiti locator program here. …
- Step 2: Run the program. Once you have unzipped the file contents, click on the program file as outline in the picture below.
- Step 3: Locate the IP address.
17 дек. 2015 г.
Can you use Ubiquiti access point with any router?
Yes. I did this for awhile. I just disabled the WiFi on the router, plugged the UAP-AC-Pro in and done.
How do I access my Nanostation on my router?
Setup Ubiquiti Nanostation Behind Another Router
- First, you will need to know the IP address of your Ubiquiti Nanostation. …
- Login to your Nanostation using a web browser address bar. …
- Once logged in, click the “Wireless Tab” and configure: …
- Click the “Main Tab” and make sure that Airmax is unchecked or set to “No” …
- Click “Network Tab“, and configure:
What is a standalone access point?
A standalone access point provides the same functionality in wireless network which a switch or hub provides in the wired network. It provides connectivity between the different wireless devices. It accepts frame from the connected device and, based on its physical address, forwards it to the destination device.
How do I set up an access point?
Use an Ethernet cable to connect the access point to the router. The cable should be inserted into a LAN port on the router and into the main Ethernet port on the access point. This introduces the access point to the router’s created local area network. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the router to the computer.
How do I reset my ubiquiti access point?
How to Reboot Unifi Access Point from Unifi Controller
- Log in to the Unifi Controller.
- Click on the Devices Tab.
- Click on the Access Point you wish to restart.
- On the right-hand side fly in click on the tools icon.
- Scroll down and click on Open Terminal.
- On the terminal that opens type in reboot and hit enter.
How do I access my Unifi router remotely?
Software Installs (Windows, macOS, Linux/Debian systems)
- Log into your local UniFi Network Controller as usual.
- In Classic Settings navigate to Settings > Remote Access. …
- Turn the Enable Remote Access feature ON.
- Enter your Remote Access Dashboard credentials on login request and select Enable Remote Access.
How do I change my ubiquiti access point WIFI password?
UniFi Network Controller Password
- Within the Controller, click on your username in the upper, right-hand corner.
- Select Edit account.
- Here you can change the password, the Admin Name and the Admin email.
Is ubiquiti a router?
Ubiquiti has a range of routers under the AmpliFi brand for consumers who are looking for a plug-and-play solution. The company recently announced a new device with great specifications if you don’t want to mess around with networking settings.
How do I setup my ubiquiti router?
Log into the Router
- Turn on the router.
- Connect a laptop to the eth0 port on the router.
- Change the laptop configuration to static IP:
- • …
- • …
- Open a Web browser and type the IP address of the router: 192.168.1.1.
- If a warning message appears, click Advanced.
- Enter the username and password for the router:
How do I connect my router to my Unifi modem?
TP-Link Unifi Setup Guide
- Step 1: Turn on the new router. …
- Step 2: Navigate to the configuration page. …
- Step 3: Create a new admin password. …
- Step 4: Select the time zone. …
- Step 5: Select the Internet connection type. …
- Step 6: Insert the PPPOE username and password. …
- Step 7: Configure the WiFi connection. …
- Step 8: Verify the summary.
How do I log into my ubiquiti router?
Type 192.168. 2.1 (the default IP to access the admin interface) in the address bar of your internet browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. The default username for your Ubiquiti EdgeRouter is ubnt. The default password is ubnt.
What is SoHo router mode?
Router mode makes the main port the lan port and the wireless portion is a client, SoHo mode essentially makes the main port the client and the wireless portion part of the lan so your local wireless clients can connect.
How do I connect ubiquiti NanoStation?
Make sure the Nanostation 2 (Nano for short) is connected to your computer’s network card with network cables, via the power injector (supplied with 12V either from the included wall-wart or another 12VDC source). There should then be at least one LED lit on the back of the Nanostation.