- 1 Where do I find the system tray on my computer?
- 2 How do I get my system tray back?
- 3 How do I access system tray in Windows 10?
- 4 How do I see all system tray icons?
- 5 How do I unhide system tray icons?
- 6 How do I add Bluetooth to my system tray?
- 7 How do I restore icons on my taskbar?
- 8 How do I refresh my taskbar?
- 9 How do I change my system tray?
- 10 How do I expand my system tray in Windows 10?
- 11 How do I add icons to my system tray?
- 12 What happened to my taskbar icons?
Where do I find the system tray on my computer?
The notification area (also called the «system tray») is located in the Windows Taskbar, usually at the bottom right corner. It contains miniature icons for easy access to system functions such as antivirus settings, printer, modem, sound volume, battery status, and more.
How do I get my system tray back?
Press the Windows key on the keyboard to bring up the Start Menu. This should also make the taskbar appear. Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled.
How do I access system tray in Windows 10?
How to add system tray icons to the notification area in Windows 10:
- Press WINDWS+Q, type “taskbar settings”, and press ENTER to open the Taskbar settings.
- Press SHIFT+TAB once to navigate to the last section: “Select which icons appear on the taskbar”
- Press ENTER to select it.
28 июн. 2017 г.
How do I see all system tray icons?
To always show all tray icons in Windows 10, do the following.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Personalization — Taskbar.
- On the right, click on the link «Select which icons appear on the taskbar» under Notification area.
- On the next page, enable the option «Always show all icons in the notification area».
How do I unhide system tray icons?
Press the Windows key , type «taskbar settings», then press Enter . Or, right-click the taskbar, and choose Taskbar settings. In the window that appears, scroll down to the Notification area section. From here, you can choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar or Turn system icons on or off.
How do I add Bluetooth to my system tray?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
29 окт. 2020 г.
How do I restore icons on my taskbar?
To restore these icons, follow these steps:
- Right-click the desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Desktop tab.
- Click Customize desktop.
- Click the General tab, and then click the icons that you want to place on the desktop.
- Click OK.
How do I refresh my taskbar?
Invoke the Taskbar by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut. Navigate to the Processes tab. Search the list of processes for Windows Explorer. Right-click the process and select Restart.
How do I change my system tray?
This takes you straight to the Settings > Personalization > Taskbar screen. Scroll down to the “Notification Area” section and click the “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” link. Use the list here to customize which icons appear on the taskbar.
How do I expand my system tray in Windows 10?
Follow the steps.
- Click start menu and click on setting.
- Click on System and select notifications & actions.
- Click on “Select which icons appear on the task bar” and select the desire icon you want to see on the system tray.
- Click on “Turn system icons on or off” and select which icons you want to see on system tray.
How do I add icons to my system tray?
Windows 10 — System Tray
- Step 1 − Go to the SETTINGS window and choose System.
- Step 2 − In the SYSTEM window, select Notifications & actions. …
- Step 3 − In the SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window, you can turn on or off the icons in whichever way you prefer.
What happened to my taskbar icons?
When your taskbar or taskbar icons is missing, you can restart Windows Explorer in Task Manager. See how to do it: On your keyboard, hold down Shift and Ctrl keys together, then press Esc to bring up Task Manager. Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer to select Restart.