- 1 How do I access my HTC backup on my computer?
- 2 How do I retrieve my backup information?
- 3 How do I restore my HTC backup?
- 4 How do I access my HTC account?
- 5 What does HTC Sync Manager do?
- 6 How do I transfer my contacts from my HTC to my computer?
- 7 How do I view my Google backup?
- 8 How do I restore messages?
- 9 How can I recover my mobile data?
- 10 How do I restore my Google Drive Backup to my new phone?
- 11 How do I restore my Google account to my new phone?
- 12 How do I put backup on my new phone?
- 13 Why can’t I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?
- 14 Why is Google saying it can’t find my account?
- 15 Why is Google not working on my phone?
How do I access my HTC backup on my computer?
Connect your phone to your computer. In HTC Sync Manager, click Home > Transfer & Backup. Under Backup and Restore, click Restore. Select a backup file to restore from.
How do I retrieve my backup information?
Here’s how you can get started:
- Open Settings from the home screen or app drawer.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap System. Source: Android Central.
- Select Backup.
- Ensure the Back up to Google Drive toggle is selected.
- You’ll be able to see the data that is being backed up. Source: Android Central.
31 мар. 2020 г.
How do I restore my HTC backup?
You can also go to Settings, and then tap System or Backup & reset. If your phone is preloaded with Android 6 or later version, you’ll be prompted to download the HTC Restore app. Install and open this app, and then tap Restore from HTC Backup.
How do I access my HTC account?
On your phone or computer, open your web browser and go to HTC account website account.htcvive.com. To sign in to HTC Account, you first enter the email address or phone number, and then enter the password. Finally, click on login. Or, you can click on the social sign in button to sign in via social services.
What does HTC Sync Manager do?
HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well.
How do I transfer my contacts from my HTC to my computer?
- Download the HTC Sync Manager software from the HTC website (link in Resources.) …
- Connect the phone to your computer with the supplied USB cable. …
- Click the “More” tab to open the “Sync Settings” menu. …
- Click the “Sync” icon to sync the contacts on the phone with the computer.
How do I view my Google backup?
Find and manage backups
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the bottom left under «Storage,» click the number.
- On the top right, click Backups.
- Choose an option: View details about a backup: Right-click the backup Preview . Delete a backup: Right-click the backup Delete Backup.
How do I restore messages?
How to restore your SMS messages with SMS Backup & Restore
- Launch SMS Backup & Restore from your home screen or app drawer.
- Tap Restore.
- Tap the checkboxes next to the backups you want to restore. …
- Tap the arrow next to the SMS messages backups if you have multiple backups stored and want to restore a specific one.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How can I recover my mobile data?
How to Recover Data from Android with EaseUS MobiSaver
- Connect your Android phone to the computer. Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. …
- Scan Android phone to find the lost data. …
- Preview and recover data from Android phone.
26 февр. 2021 г.
How do I restore my Google Drive Backup to my new phone?
You can restore your backed-up information to the original phone or to some other Android phones.
Add a backup account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. …
- Tap Backup account. Add account.
- If needed, enter your phone’s PIN, pattern, or password.
- Sign in to the account that you want to add.
How do I restore my Google account to my new phone?
Select Back to go back to Backup & reset. Check that your Google account is associated in Backup account. Toggle Automatic restore to On to restore settings and data when installing an app. Now that you’ve enabled the Android backup service, your system settings and app data will be automatically saved to Drive.
How do I put backup on my new phone?
To Restore or Set Up Your New Android Phone:
Connect to Wi-Fi to continue. On the Bring your data from… screen, tap A backup from the cloud. Sign into your Google Account and agree to the terms. A list of backup options will appear, select the most relevant backup to restore the data.
Why can’t I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?
Uninstall Play Store updates. Simply remove your Google account. Try a fresh sync. Clear Google Play Store data.
Why is Google saying it can’t find my account?
The message «Google doesn’t provide another way to sign in to this account», or «cannot find account» , is not good news. Only two possibilities here — your account is deleted/permanently disabled, or you have made a mistake inputting the account name. (Hackers or yourself may have deleted the account.
Why is Google not working on my phone?
Clear Google App cache
Clearing cache from the Google app can be a great way to fix the app. Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache.