How do I access my D-Link NAS?
- Connect to the D-Link NAS device using its IP address in a web browser. Enter username and password. Select Configuration. As alternative option, use the DNS Easy Search utility program from D-Link.
- Go to Advanced -> Network Access. D-Link 323 (v1.09) D-Link 343 Firmware (v1. …
- Under Network Access Settings:
22 февр. 2018 г.
How do I access my D-Link DNS-323 over the Internet?
Dlink DNS-323 Default Router Login
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Type 192.168. 0.32 (the default IP to access the admin interface) in the address bar of your internet browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- The default username for your Dlink DNS-323 is admin.
How to Access the Web Interface of the DNS-320 Remotely using D-Link Router
- Put a check mark on the row to enable the rule.
- Enter a name for the policy you would like to create.
- Enter the IP Address of the DNS-320 (On Step 2)
- Enter Port 80 both on Public and Private port.
Re: I forgot my admin password of the DNS-320
- open your browser and type in http://192.168.0.32 then hit enter.
- when asked to log in user is admin (all lower case) and the password is left blank. …
- this should log you in — then you can select what you want to do.
How do I reset my DNS 320?
To factory reset the DNS-320L locate the small hole on the bottom of the machine marked “reset”. After the DNS-320L has been powered on for at least one minute insert an unfolded paper clip or tiny screw driver in the hole. Push gently until you feel a click and then hold for 10 seconds. Then release the button.
How do I reset my DNS 323?
To reset the DNS-313/323, access the management (web GUI), go toTOOLS — SYSTEM and press Restore. Allow a minute for the device to reset.