- 1 How do I access my DNS-320 from the Internet?
- 2 How do I access my D-Link DNS 323?
- 3 How do I reset my DNS-320 ShareCenter password?
- 4 How do I reset my DNS-320?
- 5 How do I access my Dlink NAS?
- 6 How do I access D-Link ShareCenter?
- 7 How do I reset my DNS 323?
- 8 How do I reset my Dlink Share Center?
- 9 How do I reset my D Link password?
How do I access my DNS-320 from the Internet?
How to Access the Web Interface of the DNS-320 Remotely using D-Link Router
- Put a check mark on the row to enable the rule.
- Enter a name for the policy you would like to create.
- Enter the IP Address of the DNS-320 (On Step 2)
- Enter Port 80 both on Public and Private port.
How do I access my D-Link DNS 323?
Dlink DNS-323 Default Router Login
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Type 192.168. 0.32 (the default IP to access the admin interface) in the address bar of your internet browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- The default username for your Dlink DNS-323 is admin.
Re: I forgot my admin password of the DNS-320
- open your browser and type in http://192.168.0.32 then hit enter.
- when asked to log in user is admin (all lower case) and the password is left blank. …
- this should log you in — then you can select what you want to do.
How do I reset my DNS-320?
To factory reset the DNS-320L locate the small hole on the bottom of the machine marked “reset”. After the DNS-320L has been powered on for at least one minute insert an unfolded paper clip or tiny screw driver in the hole. Push gently until you feel a click and then hold for 10 seconds. Then release the button.
- Connect to the D-Link NAS device using its IP address in a web browser. Enter username and password. Select Configuration. As alternative option, use the DNS Easy Search utility program from D-Link.
- Go to Advanced -> Network Access. D-Link 323 (v1.09) D-Link 343 Firmware (v1. …
- Under Network Access Settings:
22 февр. 2018 г.
Step 1: Launch the D-Link Easy Search Utility/Storage Utility. Step 2: Highlight your ShareCenter and click Configuration. Step 3: The Web based utility will launch. You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password.
How do I reset my DNS 323?
To reset the DNS-313/323, access the management (web GUI), go toTOOLS — SYSTEM and press Restore. Allow a minute for the device to reset.
To hard reset your NAS Storage device, you can reset the NAS by press the RESET button or use the reset function in NAS web interface.
- Make sure the NAS is well connected to the internet.
- Use an unfolded paperclip to press and hold the RESET button for at least 20 seconds and wait until the LED turn green.
How do I reset my D Link password?
To reset your DNS ShareCenter to the factory defaults, while powered-up, press and hold the «Reset Button» on the rear of the DNS ShareCenter for > 5 seconds. This procedure will set the following login credentials: User name = admin. Password = [BLANK]