When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the group gets immediate access to the songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members who choose to share them. New purchases appear in the Purchased tab in Apple Books, the App Store, or iTunes for each family member.
- 1 Should each person in my family have their own Apple ID?
- 2 How do I use Apple Family Sharing?
- 3 Can my family see my iCloud photos?
- 4 How do I manage my Apple family account?
- 5 What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
- 6 What happens if I share my Apple ID with someone?
- 7 Do you have to pay for family sharing Apple?
- 8 What can family sharing see on Iphone?
- 9 How much is family sharing on Apple?
- 10 Can Family Sharing see my history?
- 11 Can hidden photos be seen on iCloud?
- 12 How do I stop getting my daughters photos on my iPhone?
- 13 Does Apple have a parental control app?
- 14 How do I control my childs iPhone from mine?
- 15 Can I see what my child is doing on their iPhone?
Should each person in my family have their own Apple ID?
Everyone in your family needs to join Family Sharing using their own Apple ID. This way your family can share purchases, an Apple Music family plan, iCloud storage, photos, and more without sharing personal information like email, text messages, or passwords.
How do I use Apple Family Sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Can my family see my iCloud photos?
Yes. You are only sharing the storage for them, not the photo libraries themselves. Other people in the group cannot access iCloud Photo Libraries from other members in the family group. If you don’t have iCloud Photo Library turned then, then your photos are not even on iCloud.
How do I manage my Apple family account?
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing > Add Family Member > Create a Child Account > Next.
- Enter your child’s birthday and tap Next. …
- Review the Parent Privacy Disclosure and tap Agree.
- Enter the requested information for your payment method and tap Next.
11 февр. 2021 г.
What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
You have to use iCloud for email, calendar and other personal information if you use the same Apple ID. If you use all the same information, same Apple ID and don’t use the cloud, you will have all of each other’s information on both phones. The phones will mirror any information synced with Apple ID.
You shouldn’t share your Apple ID with anyone else. It provides access to personal information including contacts, photos, device backups, and more. Sharing your Apple ID with someone else means you’re giving them access to all your personal content, and it may lead to confusion about who actually owns the account.
Do you have to pay for family sharing Apple?
One adult in the family – the family organiser – pays for most of the purchases that family members make. But if you’re a family member and you have your own Apple ID balance, your purchases will be billed to your personal Apple ID balance.
What can family sharing see on Iphone?
iTunes and App Store Purchases
Family members will be able to view and download the music, movies, TV Shows, books and apps that you have purchased. Each family member will get immediate access to paid apps already purchased by other members of your family.
How much is family sharing on Apple?
Family sharing has no cost. It is a free feature.
Can Family Sharing see my history?
When you create a family group, you become the family manager. … As a family group member, you can build your own personal library of content in YouTube TV. Your viewing preferences and DVR are your own—we won’t share your library or watch history with your family group.
As it turns out, 480 GB is the size of my non-hidden library. Regardless, I definitely confirmed that one of the photos in my Hidden album also shows up in the iCloud Photo browser when viewing All Photos. I’ve confirmed now that Hidden photos do get uploaded to iCloud Photo Library.
How do I stop getting my daughters photos on my iPhone?
if you are okay with her being logged into your iCloud account but you don’t want your photos to end up on her iPhone, Go to settings>Photos & Camera> and turn off «Photo Stream» on her device.
Does Apple have a parental control app?
Parental Control App & Family Locator for Apple Devices
OurPact is the #1 rated parental control, screen time monitoring app and family locator for iPhone, iPad, iPhone touch, and Android.
How do I control my childs iPhone from mine?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
22 сент. 2020 г.
Can I see what my child is doing on their iPhone?
How to Track Your Child’s Screen Time Using Your iPhone. … On your kid’s phone, navigate to Settings. Tap Turn On Screen Time. Tap Set Up as Parent.