- 1 How can I connect my CCTV camera online?
- 2 How can I see my CCTV online on mobile?
- 3 How do I view my CCTV on my computer?
- 4 Why can’t I view my security cameras online?
- 5 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without Internet?
- 6 How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
- 7 What app can I use to view my CCTV?
- 8 How can I check my camera recording?
- 9 How do I view my wireless camera on my computer?
- 10 How do I find the IP address of my CCTV?
- 11 Why can’t I see my security cameras on my phone?
- 12 Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
- 13 Why is my security camera not recording?
How can I connect my CCTV camera online?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY. Just connect your CCTV DVR to monitor via VGA or HDMI CABLE. …
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS. For configuration. …
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR. Open your PC. …
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE. …
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS. …
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
How can I see my CCTV online on mobile?
How To View Security Cameras from an iPhone or Android
- The NVR or DVR recorder is powered on.
- You have a network cable connected from the main network port of the recorder to your router (see image to the right)
- You see blinking lights on the back of the network port of the NVR.
- Your phone or tablet is connected via WiFi to the same network as the NVR.
12 апр. 2018 г.
How do I view my CCTV on my computer?
Here is how:
- Use the network cable to connect to the camera and the router. PoE (Power over Ethernet) means you can just use a single network cable for both video and power transmission. …
- Watch the IP camera on the computer. On the computer, launch the surveillance software to add the camera and watch live view directly.
26 нояб. 2019 г.
Why can’t I view my security cameras online?
What to Do If You Can’t Watch CCTV Cameras from Anywhere Using Internet on Android Phones or iPhones via UID Method. Make sure you have entered the right username and password. Ensure that you have enabled the UID of your security cameras. Check whether your cameras have connected to the network.
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my phone without Internet?
By connecting the NVR to a monitor via a VGA or HDMI cable, you can get 24/7 video surveillance for your property even without Internet connection. You can watch the below video captured by this versatile PoE security camera system (shared by a real user).
How can I connect my CCTV camera to my wireless router?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the Wifi strength of your wireless network. …
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network. …
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface. …
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address. …
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router. …
- Wi-Fi Connection Troubleshooting Steps.
10 июн. 2016 г.
What app can I use to view my CCTV?
VideoSurveillance.com has provided a list of Android security camera apps offered by manufacturers, and the high-end features available on each.
- Optica. Android Security Camera App Name: OpticaMobile. …
- Milestone. Android IP Camera App Name: XProtect Mobile. …
- Smartvue. …
- Vivotek. …
How can I check my camera recording?
Step 1: Double click the camera device you want to view into full screen. Step 2: Click the playback button to enter the menu. Step 3: Select the «Channel», «Video Type» and «Start/End Time» you want to playback. Step 4: Click the «Play» button and then you can watch the CCTV footage on your TV & monitor.
How do I view my wireless camera on my computer?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address. …
- Open a web browser and type the IP address. …
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
7 февр. 2017 г.
How do I find the IP address of my CCTV?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
Why can’t I see my security cameras on my phone?
If so, you will need to set up your router to forward to your DVR so your camera phone app will work again. If you didn’t change anything and it stopped working, it might be because your IP address changed. … Because of this, if you camera app stops working, you first want to check if your IP address has changed.
Why can’t I see my CCTV on my phone?
If you are unable to view your CCTV on your mobile device, the problem will be related to your Internet Router (WiFi) not sending an internet connection to your CCTV Recorder (DVR / NVR). There could be several reasons why this exists, so please identify the app you are using from the list below first.
Why is my security camera not recording?
If your CCTV camera is working fine but the DVR is not recording anything, common culprits include misconfiguration, lack of storage space, and failing DVR components. Don’t despair: modern DVR boxes are pretty friendly and easy to troubleshoot. Check that recording is enabled.