- 1 How can I change my language to English?
- 2 Can Google translate languages?
- 3 How can we translate languages?
- 4 What app can translate languages?
- 5 How do you write in another language?
- 6 What does mija mean in Spanish?
- 7 What’s your name in French?
- 8 Which translator is the best?
- 9 Is Google translate good?
- 10 How many languages are in this world?
- 11 How can I translate a picture?
- 12 Is there an app that will automatically translate?
- 13 Is Apple translate better than Google Translate?
- 14 Is Translate app free?
How can I change my language to English?
Important: Text you’ve copied will be sent to Google for translation only after you tap the Google Translate icon.
Use Tap to Translate
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
Can Google translate languages?
Google Translate is adding support for five new languages today, bringing its total to 108 languages. … Translate will support both text translation and website translation for the five new languages and virtual keyboard input for three of them — Kinyarwanda, Tatar, and Uyghur.
How can we translate languages?
A few of the many ways that Google Translate helps you understand and communicate in over 100 languages:
- TYPE. Just use your keyboard.
- TALK. Have a bilingual conversation.
- SNAP. Translate images of text in a different language.
- SEE. Use your phone’s camera to see instant translations.
- WRITE. …
What app can translate languages?
In This Post
- Google Translate.
- Microsoft Translator.
- iTranslate Voice.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do you write in another language?
9 Hacks to Improve Your Writing Skills in Your Foreign Language
- Always remember that writing is a process, even in your native language. …
- Read as much as you can. …
- Keep up on your grammar. …
- Learn proper punctuation. …
- Start with short and simple pieces. …
- Focus on correct sentences. …
- Have another person review your work. …
- Keep a journal.
What does mija mean in Spanish?
The term mija is a colloquial contraction of the Spanish words mi (“my”) and hija (“daughter”). Its male counterpart is mijo, joining mi and hijo (son). Mija is widely used as a familiar form of direct address.
What’s your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
Which translator is the best?
The 8 Best Translation Apps for 2019
- iTranslate Voice 3. Ever wished for a professional translator without the hefty price tag? …
- Google Translate. Probably the most popular of any language service, Google Translate’s web platform, iOS app and Android app are constantly innovating. …
- SayHi. …
- TextGrabber. …
- Microsoft Translator. …
- Waygo. …
- MyLingo. …
Is Google translate good?
Google had human raters evaluate translations on a scale of 0 to 6. For most of the world’s larger languages, Google Translate was given an average score of 5.43 out of 6. For example, English to Spanish, Google Translate was rated as 5.43, while Chinese to English was given a 4.3.
How many languages are in this world?
Well, roughly 6,500 languages are spoken in the world today. Each and every one of them make the world a diverse and beautiful place.
How can I translate a picture?
Translate what you find through your camera
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- If needed, select your source and target languages. At the top left: Select the source language you want to translate or tap Detect language. …
- Tap Camera Instant .
- Point your camera at the text you want to translate.
Is there an app that will automatically translate?
The new feature is called Tap to Translate, and it arrives in an update to Google Translate for Android this morning. The feature allows Translate to automatically pop up inside of other apps after you’ve highlighted text in a foreign language.
Is Apple translate better than Google Translate?
Apple Translate vs Google Translate: Which One to Choose
It’s clear that while Apple Translate is an excellent translation app, Google is still the king here. It not only supports more languages but also offers more input options. It also works cross-platform which is a huge benefit.
Is Translate app free?
The iTranslate Translator app lets you translate over 100 languages for free. It also comes with a dictionary and thesaurus for over 100 languages and offline translation for another 16 languages. … The iTranslate app is available for Android and iOS devices, as well as the Apple Watch.