Upload your image file to Google Drive, open it and choose Tools > Translate document… and the language of your choice (from those available!) then click Translate .
- 1 How do I translate text in a JPEG?
- 2 Does Google Translate work with images?
- 3 How do I translate text on my screen?
- 4 How do you translate a picture on iPhone?
- 5 Can we convert image to text?
- 6 How do I convert PNG to text?
- 7 Is there an app that you can take a picture and it translates it?
- 8 How do you translate text on iPhone?
- 9 How do I use Google Translate on my phone?
- 10 How do you translate a language?
- 11 How do you translate using tap?
- 12 How do you translate a shape?
- 13 How can I translate words into a picture?
- 14 How can I copy text from a picture on iPhone?
- 15 How do you scan a picture and text on an iPhone?
How do I translate text in a JPEG?
How to translate images
- Click the Translate tab.
- Select the Image menu.
- Select the language of the text within the photo, and the language you want to translate to.
- Click Open to upload an image (.gif, .jpg, or .png)
- The translation will overlay on the original text, and the translated text will appear on the right.
Does Google Translate work with images?
Google Translate can now translate text in images through your phone’s camera. … The feature means users can, for example, use their Android phone’s camera to take a picture of a menu in a foreign language, then have the app translate the text into their own tongue.
How do I translate text on my screen?
In apps and other screens, just hold down the Home button and tap the «Translate this screen» card, and the text gets translated. The translation feature is available for phones with the language set to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian, Google said.
How do you translate a picture on iPhone?
Translate what you find through your camera
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Translate app .
- If needed, select the languages. At the top left: Choose the source language you want to translate or tap Detect language. …
- Tap Camera . Instant .
- Point your camera at the text you want to translate.
Can we convert image to text?
You can capture text from a scanned image, upload your image file from your computer, or take a screenshot on your desktop. Then simply right click on the image, and select Grab Text. The text from your scanned PDF can then be copied and pasted into other programs and applications.
How do I convert PNG to text?
Convert Image to Text with PDFelement
- Open a PNG. Drag and drop the PNG file to the program. …
- Perform OCR for the PNG. Go to «Edit» tab and click the «OCR» button, select «Editable Text» option to perform OCR.
- Convert PNG to Text. Click «Home» > «To Others» >»Convert to Text» button once the OCR has been performed.
Is there an app that you can take a picture and it translates it?
Fear no more: Word Lens will translate anything for you, as long as you can fit it in your iPhone camera viewer. You don’t even need to take a picture or be connected to the Internet. Using advanced translating technology (aka magic), the Word Lens app can read the word and give you an instant translation.
How do you translate text on iPhone?
How to Translate Text in Apple’s Translate App
- Launch the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the top-left button and select the language of the text that you want translated.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the top-right button and select the language that you want the text translated into.
- Tap Done.
22 июл. 2020 г.
How do I use Google Translate on my phone?
How to Use Google Translate in Any App on Android
- Download Google Translate from the Play Store or update your copy to the latest version.
- Launch Google Translate. Tap on the Hamburger icon for the menu and click on Settings.
- Select Tap to Translate. On the next screen, toggle or tick the option that says Enable Tap to Translate.
11 дек. 2019 г.
How do you translate a language?
To do this on an Android phone, go to Settings and locate the option for keyboards or languages. The menu should have an option that allows you to add new languages, then select the language you need from the list.
How do you translate using tap?
To use Tap to Translate, copy the text you want to translate, then tap the Tap to Translate overlay icon. Tap to Translate will automatically paste and translate the contents of your clipboard when you tap the overlay icon.
How do you translate a shape?
In geometry translation means moving a shape into a different position, without changing it in any way. In Year 5 children are introduced to shape translation by giving them shapes on squared paper; they then need to be moved a certain number of squares up, down, left or right.
How can I translate words into a picture?
You can translate text from new photos and photos you’ve already taken in the Translate app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- At the top, choose the language you want to translate to and from. …
- At the bottom of the text box, tap Camera . …
- Highlight the text you want to translate.
How can I copy text from a picture on iPhone?
Now just tap the image so that the edit menu appears, tap the right arrow to scroll the options along, then tap Copy Text. Next, you’ll need to tap and hold your finger on a blank area of the note until the Paste option appears.
How do you scan a picture and text on an iPhone?
Once an image file added to the scanner app, tap the Menu button (three dots) at the top right corner, you will see a pop-up menu at the screen bottom like this. Select Recognize Text (OCR) to perform OCR, then this scanner app for iPhone will convert image to text or extract text from the image instantly.